Golden Arrows vs Cape Town City Predictions & Tips - In-form Arrows to shoot down winless City
- Golden Arrows vs Cape Town City Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13.00 GMT at Sugar Ray Xulu Stadium
- Arrows have won 5 of their last 7 matches
- A win for Arrows on their travel is my tip
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Golden Arrows vs Cape Town City
Luckless City to continue poor form (Getty images)
Golden Arrows vs Cape Town City Predictions
Cape Town City have had a terrible 2021 with just two wins in 11 league matches and no victories in their last six. Arrows are in excellent form, sit second in the table and have won five of their last seven PSL matches. I am tipping them to take three points at home.
- Golden Arrows have won 5 of their last 7 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Golden Arrows have seen over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Cape Town City have lost 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Cape Town City have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Golden Arrows sit at 3-3 against Cape Town City over the nine previous meetings between these sides with three draws.
The last meeting between these sides was in January as City beat Arrows 4-2 at home.
Golden Arrows Form
After a fantastic season thus far, Arrows sit second in the Premier Soccer League table. After a defeat in the reverse fixture to Cape Town City, Golden Arrows have won five of their last seven PSL matches.
A 2-0 home win against Orlando Pirates and a 1-1 draw away at AmaZulu were followed with a 3-1 win at Stellenbosch. They then lost 2-1 at home to Black Leopards before drawing 0-0 with Baroka at home and winning 3-1 away at Leopards.
Their last match saw a 2-1 win away at TTM as Siboniso Conco scored a late penalty.
Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
Arrows have Velemseni Ndwandwe back in midfield after suspension but Danny Phiri misses out.
Knox Mutizwa picked up a knock against TTM but should be fit to lead the line.
Cape Town City Form
Cape Town City started the season well but a run of six matches without victory has seen them drop to eighth in the PSL table.
City lost 2-0 away to Orlando Pirates and then 2-1 away to SuperSport United. A 1-1 draw at home with Swallows was next before a 2-1 away loss after extra time in the Nedbank Cup to Chippa United and then a 0-0 away draw in the league with the same opponents.
Cape Town City were beaten 2-1 at home in their last match by Stellenbosch.
Cape Town City Injuries & Team News
City had Abbubaker Mobara back from injury for the last match and he should start at centre back. Edmilson Dove is still absent at left back.
Jan Olde Riekerink set up with a false nine against Stellenbosch but is expected to recall Justin Shonga and Fagrie Lakay as genuine forwards for this match.
The odds for this fixture have yet to be released.
Golden Arrows vs Cape Town City Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Golden Arrows vs Cape Town City live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Golden Arrows vs Cape Town City live stream.