- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Golden Arrows vs Marumo Gallants Predictions & Tips - Arrows to share the spoils at home
- Golden Arrows vs Marumo Gallants Predictions for Sunday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Fixture is being played at 13:30 GMT at Sugar Ray Xulu Stadium
- Golden Arrows have drawn their last 3 matches
- A draw is tipped in Durban
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Golden Arrows vs Marumo Gallants
Golden Arrows vs Marumo Gallants Predictions
Arrows are six matches without a win as they keep throwing away leads. Gallants are a steady side and are difficult to break down. I am tipping this match to end in a draw.
- Golden Arrows vs Marumo Gallants Predictions
- Head to Head
- Golden Arrows Form
- Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
- Marumo Gallants Form
- Marumo Gallants Injuries & Team News
- Golden Arrows vs Marumo Gallants FAQ
- Golden Arrows have drawn their last 3 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Golden Arrows have seen BTTS Yes in their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Marumo Gallants have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 9 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Marumo Gallants have drawn 5 of their last 7 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Golden Arrows hold a 4-0 advantage over Marumo Gallants across their five meetings with one draw.
When the sides met in March, Arrows won 2-1 away from home.
Golden Arrows Form
Arrows are in poor form and are currently winless in six matches as four draws were sandwiched by defeats.
A 2-2 draw at TS Galaxy and 2-2 home draw with AmaZulu saw the side surrender leads on both occasions. A 1-1 draw at Sekhukhune United followed as they again went in front but couldn’t hold on.
Their last match saw a 3-0 humbling at Mamelodi Sundowns in the MTN8 semi-final second leg. They were outclassed from start to finish and could have lost by a bigger margin.
Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
Central defender Nkosinathi Sibisi went off with a concussion in the last match and is doubtful for this one.
Left back Sbonelo Cele and midfielder Simo Mbhele were introduced at half-time in the last match. Both should be handed starts in this one.
Marumo Gallants Form
Marumo Gallants have been steady this season. A 0-0 home draw with Orlando Pirates saw them limit their opponents but only produce 0.2 xG themselves.
They progressed in the CAF Confederations Cup as a 2-1 loss at Futuro Kings with overturned with a 3-0 home win in the second leg. A 1-0 loss at Maritzburg United followed having missed many good chances.
Their last match saw a very credible 0-0 home with Kaizer Chiefs. They limited Amakhosi to four shots on target in the 90 minutes.
Marumo Gallants Injuries & Team News
Coach Sebastien Migne is without Celimphile Ngema in midfield after his red card in the previous match.
Sede Dion could lead the line with centre forward a problem area for the team. Katlego Otladisa was man of the match against Kaizer Chiefs and should start on the left flank.
Golden Arrows vs Marumo Gallants FAQ
Where can I watch the Golden Arrows vs Marumo Gallants live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Golden Arrows vs Marumo Gallants live stream.