- Friday 7
- Saturday 8
- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
Golden Arrows vs Orlando Pirates Predictions & Tips - Arrows to cancel out Pirates in low scoring draw
- Golden Arrows vs Orlando Pirates predictions for Tuesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Sugar Ray Xulu Stadium
- Five of the last eight matches between these sides have been draws
- Orlando Pirates have drawn a league-high seven matches this season
- A draw in my tip in Durban
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Golden Arrows vs Orlando Pirates
Pirates set to battle for a point in PSL against Arrows (Getty Images)
Golden Arrows vs Orlando Pirates Predictions
Arrows and Pirates drew just two weeks ago and I'm backing a similar result this week.
- Golden Arrows have drawn 3 of their last 6 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Golden Arrows have drawn 5 of their last 7 matches against Orlando Pirates (all competitions).
- Golden Arrows have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 9 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Orlando Pirates have drawn 7 of their last 15 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Orlando Pirates have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Orlando Pirates hold an 23-5 advantage over 37 matches played against Golden Arrows with nine draws.
Their last meeting was in January as the side’s drew 0-0 at Orlando Stadium. The last three matches between these sides have ended goalless.
Golden Arrows Form
Golden Arrows sit 6th on the table with just one defeat in their 13 Premier Soccer League matches so far. They have drawn a league-high seven matches.
Arrows won 2-0 at AmaZulu before a 1-1 home draw with Mamelodi Sundowns. That was followed by 1-0 home wins against Chippa United and TTM and a 0-0 draw away at Orlando Pirates. They then lost their first match of the season as a trip to Cape Town City saw a 4-2 defeat.
In their last match, Golden Arrows beat Maritzburg United 2-1 as Lindokuhle Mtshali and Knox Mutizwa scored the goals.
Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
Arrows welcome back Nkosinathi Sibisi at centre back for this game after suspension. Gladwin Shitolo is doubtful in midfield after missing the last match with injury.
Attacking midfielder Nduduzo Sibiya has been carrying a knock but is pushing for a return.
Orlando Pirates Form
Orlando Pirates are inconsistent this season with seven draws in 15 matches. They sit 4th in the table with an eight point gap to the top.
After beating TTM 3-0 at home, Pirates lost 2-0 at Black Leopards. They then drew 0-0 with Golden Arrows at home, won 1-0 at Maritzburg United and drew 1-1 with TS Galaxy.
In their last match, Pirates beat Kaizer Chiefs 2-1 as Thembinkosi Lorch and Siphesihle Ndlovu scored the goals. It was a fortunate victory as they put up just 0.42 Expected Goals to a hefty 2.90 for Chiefs.
Orlando Pirates Injuries & Team News
Pirates have Innocent Maela available again in defence after he served a one match ban. Gabadinho Mhango made his return from injury in the win against Kaizer Chiefs but is likely to be on the bench again. Thembinkosi Lorch scored lead the line in his absence.
Tshegofatso Mabasa and Zakhele Lepasa are still missing as options up front.
The odds for this fixture have yet to be released. We will update you as soon as they are.
Golden Arrows vs Orlando Pirates Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Golden Arrows vs Orlando Pirates live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Golden Arrows vs Orlando Pirates live stream.