- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Kaizer Chiefs vs Golden Arrows Predictions & Tips - Arrows to pile misery on languishing Chiefs
- Kaizer Chiefs vs Golden Arrows Predictions for Wednesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at FNB Stadium
- Chiefs have lost 3 of their last 5 matches
- Arrows have won 4 and drawn 3 of their last 8 away PSL matches
- An away win for Arrows is tipped in Soweto
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Kaizer Chiefs vs Golden Arrows
Chiefs will continue to struggle after Hunt's sacking (Getty Images)
Kaizer Chiefs vs Golden Arrows Predictions
Chiefs are in very poor form in the league and look very leaky defensively. Arrows are excellent travellers thanks to a solid backline. I am tipping an away win to heap misery on Kaizer Chiefs.
- Kaizer Chiefs have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have conceded in their last 9 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Golden Arrows have won 4 of their last 8 away matches (drew 3) (Premier Soccer League).
- Golden Arrows have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 4 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Chiefs hold a 19-5 advantage over Arrows across their previous 33 meetings with nine draws.
Their last six matches have seen two wins each and two draws. The side drew 2-2 when they last met in November.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Chiefs are in awful form with two wins in 12 in all competitions and three losses in five in the league. They sit 11th in the PSL table and are not safe from relegation with two matches to play.
Chiefs beat Simba 4-0 in the first leg of their CAF Confederations Cup semi-final before losing the second leg 3-0 away. In the PSL, they have lost four of their last seven matches.
Amakhosi lost 1-0 against Chippa United and 2-1 in the last minute at TTM. They then drew 1-1 at home with Swallows. In their last match, they were beaten 2-1 at bottom placed Black Leopards having led 1-0.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Chiefs welcome back Njabulo Blom and Willard Katsande in midfield after suspension.
Kaizer Chiefs are without injured forwards Khama Billiat and Dumisani Zuma. Itumeleng Khune is injured in goal so Bruce Bvuma is set to deputise once again.
Golden Arrows Form
Arrows are having a fine season and sit third in the PSL table. Their first 25 league match saw just two defeats before losing two matches in a row.
A 1-0 victory at SuperSport United was followed by 0-0 draws at Chippa United and Mamelodi Sundowns. Arrows were then beaten 1-0 by AmaZulu and 3-2 at Maritzburg United despite a strong performance.
The side looked back to their best as they beat TS Galaxy 3-0 last time out. Michael Gumede, Pule Mmodi and Ntsako Makhubela scored the goals.
Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
Arrows are without Nduduzo Sibiya in midfield due to suspension after a red card in the last match.
Knox Mutizwa will be hoping for a recall up front after being an unused substitute against TS Galaxy.
Kaizer Chiefs vs Golden Arrows Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Kaizer Chiefs vs Golden Arrows live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Kaizer Chiefs vs Golden Arrows live stream.