- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Kaizer Chiefs vs Royal AM Predictions & Tips - Chiefs to win battle of the leaky backlines
- Kaizer Chiefs vs Royal AM predictions for ’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Chatsworth Stadium
- Royal AM have seen BTTS Yes in 5 of their last 6 away matches
- A home win in Soweto is my tip
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Kaizer Chiefs vs Royal AM
Chiefs can get big win (Getty Images)
Kaizer Chiefs vs Royal AM Predictions
Chiefs have been leaking goals consistently but Royal AM are in the same boat. This match should been entertaining and I am tipping both teams to score and Chiefs to win.
- Kaizer Chiefs vs Royal AM Predictions
- Head to Head
- Kaizer Chiefs Form
- Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
- Royal AM Form
- Royal AM Injuries & Team News
- Kaizer Chiefs have won 3 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Kaizer Chiefs have conceded in their last 6 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Royal AM have seen BTTS Yes in 5 of their last 6 away matches (all competitions).
- Royal AM have conceded in 12 of their last 13 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
This is the first ever meeting between these sides.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Chiefs finished last season in eighth place in the PSL table. They lost the CAF Champions League final 3-0 away to Al Ahly.
They began this season with a defeat on penalties in the MTN8 Cup to Mamelodi Sundowns after a 2-2 draw. A dull goalless draw at TS Galaxy followed before beating Baroka 2-1 in a game where several good chances were missed.
Their last match saw a 2-0 defeat at Mamelodi Sundowns. Chiefs produced 1.47 xG to 0.97 for their opponents and arguably should have taken at least a point.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Bruce Bvuma is expected to be given the nod in goal once again ahead of Itumeleng Khune. Thabani Dube could be dropped at the back after a nervous debut against Sundowns.
Defender Siyabonga Ngezana and striker Leonardo Castro remain out injured. Lebogang Manyama is fit after injury and could be handed a start.
Royal AM Form
Royal AM narrowly missed out on promotion last term but bought Bloemfontein Celtic’s PSL license.
They finished last season with four wins in their last six matches. Their first PSL match saw them lose 1-0 to Swallows in the final minute. A 2-1 loss to Cape Town City followed having led 1-0 in the match.
Their last match brought a first win as Victor Letsoalo scored a penalty to beat Chippa United 1-0. They put up 1.45 xG and allowed just 0.5 xG for Chippa in a deserved victory.
Royal AM Injuries & Team News
Royal AM have a huge squad with effectively two teams including Celtic players and their own roster from the First Division. John Maduka has been rotating heavily.
Striker Ndumiso Mabena went off injured in the last match and could be absent here. Hugo Nyame could continue in goal after his clean sheet on his debut in the top-flight.
I am tipping Chiefs to take three points and for this match to have goals.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $2.40 at Bookmaker - 3 Units
Value Bet: Chiefs/Over 2.5 Result/Total Goals $3.75 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Chiefs Win 2-1 Correct Score $8.50 at Neds - 1 Unit