- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Black Leopards Predictions & Tips - Downs to cruise against bottom placed Leopards
- Mamelodi Sundowns vs Black Leopards Predictions for Sunday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Loftus Stadium
- Sundowns have won 10 matches in a row
- Leopards have lost 8 of their last 9 matches
- A Sundowns win to nil is tipped in Tshwane
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Mamelodi Sundowns vs Black Leopards
Sundows to win to nil (Getty Images)
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Black Leopards Predictions
Sundowns are in top form with tens wins in a row and are 25 matches unbeaten. They are facing the bottom placed club who they have beaten in their last 11 meetings. This looks like a comfortable win to nil for Sundowns.
- Mamelodi Sundowns have won their last 10 matches (all competitions).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have won 8 matches to nil this season (Premier Soccer League).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have scored 2 or less goals in their last 12 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Black Leopards have lost their last 11 matches against Mamelodi Sundowns (all competitions).
- Black Leopards have lost 8 of their last 9 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Mamelodi Sundowns hold a 15-3 advantage over Black Leopards across their previous 18 meetings with no draws. Sundowns have won their last 11 meetings with Leopards.
They last met in January as Sundowns won 2-1 away at Leopards.
Mamelodi Sundowns Form
Mamelodi Sundowns are 25 matches without defeat and have won their last 10 matches in all competitions. They sit first on the PSL table with a four point lead over second placed Golden Arrows.
Sundowns beat Baroka 2-0 at home before a 5-1 win at Belouzidad and a 2-1 victory at TP Mazembe in the CAF Champions League. A 4-0 home win against Polokwane City in the Nedbank Cup followed before a 2-1 win at Stellenbosch.
In their last match, Sundowns won 1-0 at home to TP Mazembe to secure progress to the quarter-finals of the CAF Champions League. Lebohang Maboe scored the goal.
Mamelodi Sundowns Injuries & Team News
Sundowns welcome back Ricardo Nascimento at centre back after he missed the TP Mazembe game due to suspension. Kermit Erasmus, Gift Motupa and Lesedi Kapinga are all out injured in attack.
Gaston Sirino is expected to partner Peter Shalulile in attack whilst Andile Jali will be hopeful of starting in midfield.
Black Leopards Form
Leopards are rock bottom of the Premier Soccer League table and have lost 13 of their 19 matches. They have lost eight of their last nine league games and look likely to be relegated.
After five league defeats on the trot, Leopards won 2-1 away at ten man Golden Arrows. A 1-0 loss at Maritzburg United, a 3-1 home defeat to Arrows and a 3-1 setback at TS Galaxy followed.
Black Leopards were knocked out of the Nedbank Cup in their last match as they were beaten 2-0 at home by TTM.
Black Leopards Injuries & Team News
Rodney Ramagalela was rested in attack against TTM and should return for this one. Tsepo Masimbi was subbed in the first half of the last game and could be replaced by Khomotso Masia in defence.
Ovidy Karuru is back from injury and boosts the side’s options in attacking midfield areas.
The odds for this match has yet to be released.
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Black Leopards Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Mamelodi Sundowns vs Black Leopards live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Mamelodi Sundowns vs Black Leopards live stream.