- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions & Tips - Downs to lean on rock-solid defence
- Mamelodi Sundowns vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions for Sunday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Fixture is being played at 16:00 BST at Loftus Stadium
- Sundowns have won 7 of their last 9 PSL matches
- A home win is tipped in Tshwane
- Preview, stats, team news & tips
Sundowns can get three points against rivals (Getty Images)
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions
Sundowns are very strong at the back and face a Chiefs side who are not free-scoring. I am tipping a home win with a victory to nil a good value option too.
- Mamelodi Sundowns vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions
- Head to Head
- Mamelodi Sundowns Form
- Mamelodi Sundowns Injuries & Team News
- Kaizer Chiefs Form
- Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
- Mamelodi Sundowns vs Kaizer Chiefs Live Stream FAQ
- Mamelodi Sundowns have won 7 of their last 9 matches (2 draws) (Premier Soccer League).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have kept 9 clean sheets in their last 10 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have failed to score in their last 2 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have lost 2 of their last 4 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Kaizer Chiefs hold a 17-14 advantage against Mamelodi Sundowns across their previous 41 meetings with ten draws.
The side’s last met in August in the MTN8 quarter final. The match finished 2-2 before Sundowns progressed on penalties.
Mamelodi Sundowns Form
Sundowns lost just one PSL match last season as Kaizer Chiefs beat them in round 24. They breezed to the league title with 19 clean sheets.
They started this campaign with a win on penalties after a 2-2 draw against Chiefs in the MTN8 quarter-finals. A 1-0 win against AmaZulu and a 0-0 draw at Chippa United followed as they lacked ideas in attack.
Their last match saw a 1-1 draw at Golden Arrows in the MTN8 semi-final first leg. Downs monopolised possession in the second half and equalised through Pavol Safranko.
Mamelodi Sundowns Injuries & Team News
Sundowns have major doubts over defenders Khuliso Mudau and Mosa Lebusa remains a doubt. Mothobi Mvala picked up a knock on international duty and the midfielder is therefore doubtful.
Midfielder Lebohang Maboe is out long-term with injury. Slovak striker Pavol Safranko is hoping to start up front alongside Peter Shalulile.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Chiefs finished last season in eighth spot in the PSL before losing the CAF Champions League final 3-0 at Al Ahly.
Amakhosi started their season with a 2-2 draw at Mamelodi Sundowns before losing on penalty kicks in the MTN8 quarter-finals. A 0-0 bore draw at TS Galaxy followed.
Their last match saw a 2-1 win against Baroka. Amakhosi led 2-0 through goals by Khama Billiat and Daniel Cardoso but missed a truckload of clear chances to kill the match.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Chiefs have a settled side. The big question is whether captain Itumeleng Khune or Bruce Bvuma is given the nod to start in goal.
Defender Siyabonga Ngezana and striker Leonardo Castro are injured. Lebogang Manyama is close to a return in midfield and Keagan Dolly should start this match.
Mamelodi Sundowns vs Kaizer Chiefs Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Mamelodi Sundowns vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Mamelodi Sundowns vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream.
I am tipping Sundowns to nil thanks to their rock-solid backline.
Best Bet: Sundowns Win Full Time Result $1.68 at Bookmaker - 5 Units
Value Bet: Sundowns Win To Nil Win To Nil $2.80 at Betstar Australia - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Sundowns Win 2-0 Correct Score $8.75 at Neds - 1 Unit