- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
- Sunday 3
- Monday 4
- Tuesday 5
- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
Maritzburg United vs TTM Predictions & Tips - Tense stalemate expected between relegation threatened teams
- Maritzburg United vs Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhandila Predictions for Friday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Harry Gwala Stadium
- TTM have lost their last 5 matches in the PSL
- A draw is my tip in Pietermaritzburg
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for TTM vs Maritzburg United
Maritzburg Untied and TTM tipped for draw in PSL (Getty Images)
Maritzburg United vs TTM Predictions
Both of these sides are in terrible form. With this match being a crucial one in the relegation battle, I am tipping a tense stalemate with both teams settling for a draw.
- Maritzburg United have won 1 of their last 10 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Maritzburg United have lost their last 3 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Maritzburg United are 9 home matches without a clean sheet (all competitions).
- TTM have lost their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- TTM have failed to score in their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- TTM have lost 8 of their last 11 away matches (3 draws)(all competitions).
Head to Head
Maritzburg United hold an 2-0 advantage against Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhandila over their previous 23 clashes with no draws.
Their last meeting was in June 2019 in the Premier Soccer League promotion/relegation playoffs as Maritzburg United won 2-1 at home.
Maritzburg United Form
Maritzburg United sit 14th in the PSL table and are in a relegation battle having lost their last three league matches. After winning consecutive matches to start 2021, they then drew 0-0 at AmaZulu despite being dominated.
A shocking 3-0 home loss to TS Galaxy followed before losing 1-0 to Orlando Pirates at home and 2-1 away at Golden Arrows.
In their last match, they beat Sekhukhune United 2-1 in the Nedbank Cup with Tebogo Tlolane and Sibusiso Hlubi on target.
Maritzburg United Injuries & Team News
Coach Ernst Middendorp is expected to recall Clayton Daniels after an injury in defence. Nazeer Allie will partner him after being rested against Sekhukhune United in the Nedbank Cup.
Travis Graham returns from suspension to anchor midfield whilst newly signed German goalkeeper Marcel Engelhardt will make his league debut.
TTM sit 15th in the PSL table and are level on points with Maritzburg United. After six defeats in their last seven league matches, coach Joel Masutha was fired with Dylan Kerr taking over ahead of this match.
After drawing 2-2 away at Cape Town City, TTM have lost five PSL matches in a row without scoring. Their last three matches saw a 3-0 away loss to Kaizer Chiefs, a 2-0 home defeat to SuperSport United and a 1-0 loss away to ten-man Bloemfontein Celtic.
In their last match, with new coach Dylan Kerr watching from the stands, Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhandila beat SuperSport United 1-0 at home in the Nedbank Cup. Thabo Mnyamane scored the goal.
TTM Injuries & Team News
TTM welcomed back captain Lehlohonolo Nonyane as a substitute in defence for their last match and he is pushing to start this one. Diamond Thopola and Nicholus Lukhubeni are both doubts at right back so Brandon Theron could deputise.
TTM signed former Bournemouth and Bafana Bafana striker Tokelo Rantie and he made his debut against SuperSport United. He is pushing to be selected as a strike partner for Rhulani Manzini.
Maritzburg United vs TTM Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Maritzburg United vs TTM live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Maritzburg United vs TTM live stream.