- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Orlando Pirates vs AmaZulu Predictions & Tips - Pirates backed for a point against high-flying AmaZulu
- Orlando Pirates vs AmaZulu predictions for Thursday’s PSL match
- The game is being played at 4pm BST at Orlando Stadium in Johannesburg
- Orlando Pirates are undefeated in 16 of their last 17 home matches
- I am backing a draw with AmaZulu undefeated in 17 of their last 19 PSL matches
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Orlando Pirates are undefeated in 16 of their last 17 home matches in the PSL (Getty Images)
Orlando Pirates vs AmaZulu Predictions
Orlando Pirates have been very good at home with 16 unbeaten matches in their last 17. On the other hand AmaZulu are undefeated home and away in 17 of their last 19 PSL fixtures.
A low scoring draw looks to be the best bet for this encounter.
- Orlando Pirates are undefeated in 16 of their last 17 home matches (PSL).
- Orlando Pirates have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches (all competitions).
- Orlando Pirates have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Orlando Pirates have drawn 12 of their last 19 matches against AmaZulu (all competitions).
- Orlando Pirates have seen under 2.5 goals in 17 of their last 20 matches against AmaZulu (all competitions).
- AmaZulu are undefeated in 17 of their last 19 matches (PSL).
- AmaZulu have seen under 2.5 goals in 11 of their last 14 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Orlando Pirates have a 12-3 advantage against AmaZulu with 13 draws in 28 matches.
Orlando Pirates Form
Orlando Pirates have been finding hard to win with one victory in their last eight matches in all competitions.
Josef Zinnbauer’s side reached the CAF Confederation Cup quarter-finals. They took on Raja Casablanca, earning a 1-1 draw in South Africa before a 4-0 thrashing in Morocco.
Orlando Pirates’ last match in the PSL was a 0-0 draw at Stellenbosch.
Orlando Pirates Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Siyabonga Mpontshane and striker Zakhele Lepasa are injured.
AmaZulu are having a great season in the PSL. They are undefeated in 17 of their last 19 matches and have won nine of their last 11 matches to sit second on the table.
Benni McCarthy’s side won five straight matches to nil before a 0-0 draw at home against Mamelodi Sundowns.
The Durban club bounced back with three straight wins including 5-1 at Cape Town City and 1-0 at Golden Arrows.
AmaZulu lost 1-0 at home against Baroka last time out. They fell behind before half time and were unable to find an equaliser.
AmaZulu Injuries & Team News
AmaZulu have no reported players injured.
Lehlohonolo Majoro is top scorer this season with 9 goals.
Orlando Pirates are finding it hard to win and face a quick turnaround from their trip to Morocco. AmaZulu are dangerous team with under 2.5 goals and a draw backed in Johannesburg.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @1.50 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @2.90 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @6.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit