- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Sekhukhune United vs Chippa United Predictions & Tips - Relegation candidates to play out tight draw
- Sekhukhune United vs Chippa United Predictions for Saturday’s PSL match
- This fixture is being played at 14:00 GMT at Makhulong Stadium
- Chippa United have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches
- Team news, stats, preview & stats
Sekhukhune United vs Chippa United Predictions
Sekhukhune are new to the PSL and finished last season well. Their home matches tend to be low scoring whilst all Chippa United matches tend to have few goals. I am tipping a draw between these two relegation candidates.
- Sekhukhune United vs Chippa United Predictions
- Head to Head
- Sekhukhune United Form
- Sekhukhune United Injuries & Team News
- Chippa United Form
- Chippa United Injuries & Team News
- Sekhukhune United vs Chippa United FAQ
- Sekhukhune United are undefeated in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Sekhukhune have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 10 home matches (all competitions).
- Chippa United have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Chippa United have seen under 2.5 goals in 10 of their last 12 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
This is the first ever meeting between these sides.
Sekhukhune United Form
Sekhukhune won the National First Division last season with 53 points from their 30 matches.
After a six match winless run of four draws and two defeats that put their promotion in doubt, Sekhukhune finished the season strongly. A 2-1 win at Pretoria Callies was followed by a 1-0 victory against Cape United.
They ended the campaign with a 2-0 win against Polokwane City and a 3-1 win at JDR Stars on the final day.
Sekhukhune United Injuries & Team News
Sekhukhune has changed their entire squad in this transfer window with 16 players being released and plenty of PSL experience being added. Justice Chabalala and Edwin Gyimah will form a physical centre back pairing.
Further forward, Willard Katsande has arrived from Kaizer Chiefs. Wingers Talent Chawapiwa and Thabo Rakhale have arrived as free agents to boost the attack.
Chippa United Form
Chippa finished last season in 15th place in the PSL despite a run of one defeat in their final seven matches. They went into the relegation playoffs and secured their survival.
A 0-0 draw with Black Leopards and a poor 2-1 defeat to Bloemfontein Celtic was followed by a 0-0 draw at TTM. Chippa drew 1-1 against Super Sport on the final day.
In the relegation playoffs, Chippa beat Richards Bay 2-1 before a 1-1 away draw to secure their place in the top flight for next season.
Chippa United Injuries & Team News
Chippa United have offloaded several players and have kept their cards close to the chest about new arrivals. Coach Gavin Hunt is expected to line up with Bienvenu Eva Nga in attack after Augustine Kwem departed.
Defender Nyiko Mobbie and Sandile Mthethwa saw their loan periods come to an end. Right back Gregory Damons has been sold to Cape Town Spurs.
Sekhukhune United vs Chippa United FAQ
Where can I watch Sekhukhune United vs Chippa United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Sekhukhune United vs Chippa United live stream.