- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
SuperSport United vs Baroka Predictions & Tips - Out of form teams to cancel each other out in draw
- SuperSport United vs Baroka Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Lucas Moripe Stadium
- Supersport have drawn 4 and lost 2 of their last 6 matches
- A draw is tipped in Tshwane
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for SuperSport United vs Baroka
SuperSport United vs Baroka Predictions
Both of these sides are struggling to win matches due to their misfiring attacks. SuperSport are without victory in eight league matches but face a Baroka side who have just two wins in their last 13 matches. A draw suits both sides and I am tipping a low scoring stalemate.
- SuperSport United have drawn 4 of their last 6 matches (2 losses)(Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United have scored 3 goals in total in their last 7 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have drawn 3 of their last 4 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have scored 2 goals in their last 5 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
SuperSport United have a 6-3 advantage across the previous 11 matches between these teams with two draws.
When Baroka hosted SuperSport in December, they were beaten 3-1 as Bradley Grobler scored twice for the away side.
SuperSport United Form
SuperSport have had a poor couple of months with just a one win in 13 matches in all competitions whilst they’ve gone eight PSL matches without winning. They sit 6th in the table having taken 0.83 points from their last 12 matches having gathered 2.08 per match after 13 rounds.
After a goalless draw against ten man TS Galaxy, they drew 1-1 at Stellenbosch from behind before being beaten 3-0 at Cape Town City and losing 1-0 to Golden Arrows.
They drew their last two matches 1-1 at Black Leopards and 1-1 at Swallows. They gave up a 1-0 lead against Leopards and then came back from 1-0 down in their last match as Sipho Mbule scored.
SuperSport United Injuries & Team News
SuperSport United remain without striker Thamsanqa Gabuza and winger Ghampani Lungu due to injuries.
Coach Kaitano Tembo has a clean bill of health otherwise with no suspensions.
Baroka lost their last match and that means they are still one win away from security safety from relegation. They sit 10th in the PSL table and have won two and drawn five of their last nine matches.
A 0-0 draw at Golden Arrows and a 3-1 loss to Stellenbosch were followed by three consecutive draws including at Cape Town City and against Kaizer Chiefs. A 1-0 win at Chippa United and 1-1 draw at Maritzburg United followed.
Their last match saw a 1-0 defeat to TS Galaxy after a second half goal conceded.
Baroka Injuries & Team News
Baroka remain with left back Ananias Gebhardt after his recent red card.
Centre back Vusi Sibiya and striker Richard Mbulu missed the last match and remains doubtful for this one.
SuperSport United vs Baroka Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the SuperSport United vs Baroka live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the SuperSport United vs Baroka live stream.