- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Swallows vs Baroka Predictions & Tips - Birds to draw for the 18th time this season
- Swallows vs Baroka Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Dobsonville Stadium
- Swallows have drawn 15 of their last 18 matches
- A draw is tipped in Soweto
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Swallows vs Baroka
Swallows vs Baroka Predictions
Swallows have just a single win in their last 18 matches with 15 draws. Baroka have been hard to beat of late and both sides tend to have lost scoring matches. I am tipping a draw.
- Swallows have drawn 15 of their last 18 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Swallows have scored 5 goals in their last 8 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have drawn 5 of their last 10 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have seen under 1.5 goals in 4 of their last 7 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Baroka hold a 3-1 advantage across the four previous meetings against Swallows with no draws.
When the sides met in January, Swallows won 1-0 at Baroka as Ruzaigh Gamildien scored the goal.
Swallows have drawn 17 of their 29 matches and have lost just twice. They sit sixth in the PSL table with just one victory in their last 18 matches.
Swallows’ only victory in that run came as they beat Black Leopards 1-0 before five consecutive 1-1 draws with four leads thrown away. 0-0 stalemates with Stellenbosch and at Mamelodi Sundowns followed.
Their last match saw a 1-0 defeat at AmaZulu as Swallows lost just their second league match of the season.
Swallows Injuries & Team News
Swallows are without Wandisile Letlabika in defence for this match. Tlakusani Mthethwa is injured and misses out in midfield.
Virgil Vries is a doubt in goal so Sanele Tshabalala could be handed another opportunity.
Baroka have had a good recent run of 16 points in thirteen matches to move away from the relegation zone. They can finish anywhere between ninth and eleventh place in the table.
After a 1-0 defeat to TS Galaxy, Baroka drew 1-1 at SupeSport before a top display to win 1-0 at second placed AmaZulu. A dull 0-0 draw against TTM followed.
With safety secured, Baroka lost their last match 2-1 at home to Orlando Pirates having led 1-0 through Denwin Farmer’s goal.
Baroka Injuries & Team News
Baroka are without Vusi Sibiya at centre back for this match.
Winger Thamsanqa Masiya is doubtful but Gerard Phiri should be fit to return at number ten.
Swallows vs Baroka FAQ
Where can I watch the Swallows vs Baroka live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Swallows vs Baroka live stream.