- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Swallows vs Cape Town City Predictions & Tips - Struggling sides to play out draw
- Swallows vs Cape Town City Predictions for Friday’s Premier Soccer League match
- This PSL match being played at 15:00 BST at Dobsonville Stadium
- Swallows have drawn 18 of their last 25 PSL matches
- A low scoring draw is tipped in Soweto
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Swallows vs Cape Town City
Swallows vs Cape Town City Predictions
Swallows are struggling this season and seem to have parted ways with coach Brandon Truter. Cape Town City are looking impotent in attack. I am tipping this to end in a low-scoring draw.
- Swallows vs Cape Town City Predictions
- Head to Head
- Swallows Form
- Swallows Injuries & Team News
- Cape Town City Form
- Cape Town City Injuries & Team News
- Swallows vs Cape Town City FAQ
- Swallows have drawn 18 of their last 25 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Swallows have seen under 2.5 goals in 14 of their last 15 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Cape Town City have drawn their last two matches against Swallows (all competitions).
- Cape Town City have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Swallows hold a 1-0 advantage against Cape Town across three previous meetings with two draws. The sides drew 0-0 in their most recent meetings four weeks ago.
Swallows are rumoured to have placed coach Brandon Truter on suspension after just one win in 13 PSL matches. A last-gasp goal saw them beat Royal AM 1-0 to start the league season.
The side then drew consecutive matches 0-0, first at AmaZulu and then at Cape Town City despite conceding 2.10 Expected Goals. A 1-0 loss at Orlando Pirates followed with just eight shots attempted.
Swallows were thrashed 3-0 against SuperSport United in their last match. They conceded three goals in ten minutes in the second half including two penalties.
Swallows Injuries & Team News
Swallows are struggling in defence after the sale of Njabulo Ngcobo and an injury to Wandisile Letlabika.
Midfielders Tlakusani Mthethwa and Given Thibedi are out injured. Yagan Sasman is a doubt at left back and striker Mwape Musonda is lacking match fitness.
Cape Town City Form
City have been inconsistent this season. After a dull 0-0 draw with SuperSport United, then came from 1-0 down to win 2-1 at Royal AM.
A 0-0 draw against Swallows in the MTN8 semi-final first leg followed. They mustered 25 shots and 2.1 xG and should have won comfortably.
Their last match saw a 3-0 home defeat to Stellenbosch. The score was 1-0 after 82 minutes but City conceded two late goals as they chased an equaliser.
Cape Town City Injuries & Team News
City hope to have key midfielder Thato Mokeke available after illness.
Strikers Fagrie Lakay and Tashreeq Morris have returned from injuries to boost the frontline. Both looked rusty in the defeat to Stellenbosch.
Swallows vs Cape Town City FAQ
Where can I watch Swallows vs Cape Town City live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Swallows vs Cape Town City live stream.