- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
TS Galaxy vs Black Leopards Predictions & Tips - Rockets to beat bottom placed Black Leopards
- TS Galaxy vs Black Leopards Predictions for Wednesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Mbombela Stadium
- TS Galaxy have won 4 and drawn 3 of their 7 matches under coach Da Gama
- I am backing this match to end level
- Betting tips, preview, predictions, team news & stats
TS Galaxy vs Black Leopards Predictions
TS Galaxy are solid at the back and much more dangerous going forward since changing coach. Leopards are in awful form and can't find the back of the net so a home win is my best bet.
- TS Galaxy have won 4 of their last 7 matches (3 draws)(Premier Soccer League).
- TS Galaxy have seen BTTS No in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Black Leopards have lost 7 of their last 8 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Black Leopards have lost 7 of their last 10 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Black Leopards have failed to score in 6 of their last 10 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
These sides have met just once before as TS Galaxy won 3-0 away at Black Leopards in January.
TS Galaxy Form
After 11 matches, TS Galaxy sat bottom of the table. They are now up to 8th place after taking 15 points from seven league matches under new coach Owen Da Gama.
The coaching change had an immediate effect as Da Gama oversaw two 3-0 wins in his first three matches in charge. Since then, TS Galaxy have drawn 1-1 away at Chippa United, beaten Bloemfontein Celtic 1-0 at home and ended Swallows’ unbeaten record with a 2-1 home victory.
In their last match, they drew 0-0 away at SuperSport United.
TS Galaxy Injuries & Team News
TS Galaxy will be without Sphiwe Mahlangu in midfield due to suspension after his red card in the last match. Wayde Lekay missed out with injury against SuperSport but should be fit to return in attack.
Luckyboy Mokoena played the final stages of the last game after missing a match due to injury and he should be ready to start in defence in this match. Ebrahim Seedat is still injured at left back and Shaune Mogaila is absent up front.
Black Leopards Form
Leopards sit at the bottom of the PSL table having won just three of their 18 matches. They are four points from safety having played a match more than some teams above them.
Having lost four home league matches in a row, Leopards lost 2-1 away at Baroka and then beat 10 man Golden Arrows 2-1 away from home. A deserved 1-0 loss at Maritzburg United followed after conceding in the last minute.
In their last match, Leopards lost 3-1 at home to Golden Arrows having taken the lead.
Black Leopards Injuries & Team News
Leopards remain without suspended left winger Rodrick Kabwe. They have a clean bill of health otherwise but could make changes in the fullback areas whilst Ovidy Karuru is pushing to start in midfield.
TS Galaxy vs Black Leopards Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the TS Galaxy vs Black Leopards live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the TS Galaxy vs Black Leopards live stream.
Leopards are bottom of the table and have lost seven of their last eight. On the other hand, TS Galaxy are in fine form so they are backed to win with a clean sheet likely.
Best Bet: TS Galaxy Win Full Time Result $1.75 at Bookmaker - 4 Units
Value Bet: TS Galaxy Win To Nil Win To Nil $2.50 at Betstar Australia - 2 Units