- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
TS Galaxy vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions & Tips - Baxter to get Chiefs off to winning start
- TS Galaxy vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions for Sunday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Fixture is being played at 15:00 GMT at Mbombela Stadium
- TS Galaxy have lost 7 of their last 11 matches
- An away win is tipped in Mbombela
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for TS Galaxy vs Kaizer Chiefs
Chiefs tipped for winning start (Getty Images)
TS Galaxy vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions
Chiefs have had a great transfer window with nine new signings and Stuart Baxter has returned as coach. TS Galaxy have struggled of late. I am tipping a narrow away win.
- TS Galaxy vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions
- Head to Head
- TS Galaxy Form
- TS Galaxy Injuries & Team News
- Kaizer Chiefs Form
- Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
- TS Galaxy vs Kaizer Chiefs FAQ
- TS Galaxy have lost 7 of their last 11 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- TS Galaxy have conceded in 4 of their last 6 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- TS Galaxy have failed to score in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have won their last 2 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
These sides sit at 1-1 across three previous matches with one draw.
Chiefs won 1-0 at TS Galaxy in June when these sides last met.
TS Galaxy Form
TS Galaxy finished ninth in the PSL last season after a terrible late season run of seven defeats in 11 matches.
A 1-0 loss to Mamelodi Sundowns was followed by a poor 3-0 defeat at Golden Arrows. Galaxy then beat Orlando Pirates 1-0 and then had a dull 0-0 draw at Stellenbosch.
Galaxy lost 1-0 to Kaizer Chiefs on the final day of last season to fall out of the top eight spots.
TS Galaxy Injuries & Team News
TS Galaxy have signed two new strikers for this season in Augustine Kwem and Mohammed Anas to boost their firepower.
Young midfielder Ethan Brooks has made the Bafana Bafana squad and will expect to start this one. New signing Zolani Nkombelo could make his debut at left back.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Chiefs finished eighth in PSL last season and lost the CAF Champions League final in July. Gavin Hunt was sacked after a poor campaign and Stuart Baxter replaced him.
Chiefs lost the CAF Champions League final 3-0 to Al Ahly after Happy Mashiane was red carded on the stroke of half time. Chiefs won on penalties after a 0-0 draw against Orlando Pirates in a preseason cup.
Their first competitive match of this season saw a 2-2 draw against Mamelodi Sundowns in the MTN8 before losing on penalties. Bernard Parker and Khama Billiat scored the goal to come back from 2-0 down.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Chiefs are expected to hand Keagan Dolly his first start in midfield after he assisted a goal as a substitute in the last match. Striker Leonardo Castro is out injured for the next three months.
Stuart Baxter is expected to continue with Bernard Parker up front after his rare goal against Mamelodi Sundowns. Veteran Itumeleng Khune will captain the team in goal.
TS Galaxy vs Kaizer Chiefs FAQ
Where can I watch TS Galaxy vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch TS Galaxy vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream.
Chiefs are strong defensively and with Stuart Baxter back in charge, we are tipping him for success. A Chiefs win without conceding is tipped.
Best Bet: Chiefs Win Full Time Result $1.80 at Bookmaker - 3 Units
Value Bet: Chiefs Win to Nil Win To Nil $3.00 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit