- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
TS Galaxy vs Maritzburg United Predictions & Tips - Rockets to continue winning run against relegation threatened Maritzburg
- TS Galaxy vs Maritzburg United Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Mbombela Stadium
- TS Galaxy have won 5 and drawn 3 of their 8 matches under coach Da Gama
- I am tipping a home win in Mbombela
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for TS Galaxy vs Maritzburg United
TS Galaxy vs Maritzburg United Predictions
TS Galaxy are playing some lovely football in a 3-5-2 formation under Owen Da Gama. Maritzburg are improving but I am tipping Galaxy to make it nine matches unbeaten with another home victory against goal-shy opponents.
- TS Galaxy have won 5 of their last 8 matches (3 draws)(Premier Soccer League).
- TS Galaxy have won their last 3 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Maritzburg United have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 9 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Maritzburg United have lost 6 of their last 9 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Maritzburg United have failed to score in 3 of their last 6 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
These sides have met just once before as TS Galaxy won 3-0 at Maritzburg United in January.
TS Galaxy Form
Since the appointment of new coach Owen Da Gama, TS Galaxy have gone from bottom of the PSL table to seventh place. They have taken 18 points from eight matches with five wins and three draws.
The new coach oversaw two 3-0 victories in his first three matches before a 1-1 draw at Chippa United and a 1-0 home win against Bloemfontein Celtic. A 2-1 victory against Swallows and a 0-0 draw at SuperSport United followed.
In their last match, TS Galaxy beat Black Leopards 3-1 at home but led 3-0 within the first half.
TS Galaxy Injuries & Team News
Galaxy will be missing winger Sphiwe Mahlangu due to suspension after a red card. Wayde Lekay returned to start the last match and should partner Mxolisi Macuphu up front.
Luckyboy Mokoena has been carrying a knock at wingback so may miss out whilst Shaune Mogaila is touch and go in attack. Masilake Phohlongo scored from the bench in the last match and should start at left wingback.
Maritzburg United Form
Maritzburg United have shown improvement of late but still sit two points from safety in 15th position in the Premier Soccer League table.
After four league defeats in a row, Maritzburg lost 3-1 in the Nedbank Cup at home to Orlando Pirates. A deserved 1-0 win at home against Black Leopards followed before a 1-1 draw at Bloemfontein Celtic.
They drew 1-1 at home against Kaizer Chiefs in their last match having led 1-0 going into the final stages of the match. Thabiso Kutumela scored for Maritzburg.
Maritzburg United Injuries & Team News
Coach Ernst Middendorp remains without top centre back Clayton Daniels due to suspension.
Travis Graham is doubtful in central midfield but Phumlani Ntshangase returned from long-term injury in that department against Chiefs and could feature again.
The odds for this match have yet to be released. We will update you as soon as they are.
TS Galaxy vs Maritzburg United Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the TS Galaxy vs Maritzburg United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the TS Galaxy vs Maritzburg United live stream.