- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
TTM vs Black Leopards Predictions & Tips - TTM to boost survival hopes with win in Limpopo derby
- TTM vs Black Leopards Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Peter Mokaba Stadium
- TTM have won 3 of their last 6 home matches
- Leopards have lost 11 of their last 14 PSL matches
- A home win in tipped in Polokwane
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for TTM vs Black Leopards
TTM vs Black Leopards Predictions
TTM have been much improved in recent weeks under Dylan Kerr with some good home form and a much more solid backline. Leopards have been awful this season and carry very little goal threat. I am tipping TTM to get a crucial home victory and push Leopards towards the trap door.
- TTM have won 3 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- TTM have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Black Leopards have lost 11 of their last 14 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Black Leopards have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Black Leopards have failed to score in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
These sides have met 16 times in their history as Black Leopards hold an 8-4 advantage with four draws.
They last met in the Nedbank Cup in March as TTM won 2-0 away from home. Ndabayithethwa Ndlondlo and Alfred Ndengane scored the goals.
TTM find themselves just one place and one point above the relegation zone although they have two matches in hand over Chippa United below them. After a run of four defeats in five league matches, they picked up a crucial three points last time out.
After three consecutive defeats, TTM picked up three points at TS Galaxy in a 2-0 win. A 0-0 draw and victory on penalties against Mamelodi Sundowns in the Nedbank Cup followed.
TTM’s last two matches saw a 3-0 loss at Cape Town City after playing an hour with ten men and then a 1-0 win against Bloemfontein Celtic. Joseph Malongoane scored the goal from the bench.
TTM Injuries & Team News
TTM are without centre back Ayanda Nkili and holding midfielder Miguel Timm due to suspension for this match. Edgar Manaka should take the latter’s place in the engine room.
Wingers Thabo Rakhale and Thabo Mnyamane returned for the last match and Joseph Malongoane is pushing to start after his winner against Celtic.
Black Leopards Form
Leopards have lost 15 of their last 22 league matches and sit at the foot of the PSL table with relegation looming. A loss to TTM would leave them 10 points adrift with five matches to play whilst a victory puts them four points from safety.
After three successive defeats, Leopards got a shock 1-1 draw at Mamelodi Sundowns. A 1-0 loss to AmaZulu and a 1-0 loss at Swallows followed.
Their last two matches have seen a 0-0 draw against Stellenbosch and a 1-1 draw against SuperSport United after coming from a goal down.
Black Leopards Injuries & Team News
Leopards are missing right back Tebogo Makobela with injury but they have a fully fit and available squad otherwise.
TTM vs Black Leopards Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the TTM vs Black Leopards live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the TTM vs Black Leopards live stream.