- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
TTM vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions & Tips - Downs to extend lead at the top against relegation threatened TTM
- TTM vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions for Tuesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at Peter Mokaba Stadium
- Sundowns are 27 matches unbeaten
- TTM have lost 3 of their last 4 home PSL matches
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for TTM vs Mamelodi Sundowns
Sundowns to remain unbeaten (Getty images)
TTM vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions
Sundowns are on a long unbeaten run and have a fully fresh team having rested players in their last match. TTM are in reasonable form including cup matches but have won just one of their last six league matches at home. I am tipping Sundowns to win against goal-shy TTM.
- TTM have lost 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- TTM have failed to score in 6 of their last 10 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have won 10 of their last 12 matches (all competitions).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have kept 6 clean sheets in their last 10 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have seen under 2.5 goals in 11 of their last 13 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
These sides have met just once before as Sundowns drew 0-0 at home with TTM in October.
TTM sit in the relegation zone with the side currently 15th on PSL table. Their form has been reasonably good with three cup wins taking them into the Nedbank Cup semi finals and seven points from their last five league matches.
After a 1-0 win at Maritzburg United, TTM won 1-0 at home against Stellenbosch and drew 2-2 in the Nedbank cup against Swallows. A 1-1 draw away at Swallows in the PSL followed before a 2-1 home loss to Golden Arrows.
TTM then won 2-0 away at Black Leopards in the Nedbank Cup quarterfinals before losing 2-0 away at AmaZulu in their last match.
TTM Injuries & Team News
TTM this week has to release striker Rhulani Manzini for disciplinary reasons after a bust-up with centre back Alfred Ndengane. The latter missed the defeat to AmaZulu but will be recalled for this match.
Mogokolodi Ngele and Brandon Theron remain injured as attacking midfield option but George Lebese joined as a free agent this week and could play on the wing.
Mamelodi Sundowns Form
Sundowns are 27 matches unbeaten across all competitions. They won 10 matches in a row before drawing their last two. Downs sit top of the PSL table with a three point lead and three matches in hand.
A 2-1 win at TP Mazembe in the CAF Champions League and a 4-0 home win against Polokwane City in the Nedbank Cup was followed by a 2-1 win away at Stellenbosch. A 1-0 home win against TP Mazembe followed before a 1-1 draw at home with Black Leopards.
In their last match, Sundowns drew 0-0 away against Al Hilal Omdurman with a heavily-changed lineup.
Mamelodi Sundowns Injuries & Team News
Sundowns rested several players for their last match and all will be recalled and be fully fresh.
Kermit Erasmus is expected to be absent with injury up front whilst Andile Jali hurt his hamstring playing for South Africa and will miss out.
TTM vs Mamelodi Sundowns Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the TTM vs Mamelodi Sundowns live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the TTM vs Mamelodi Sundowns live stream.