- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
- Sunday 3
- Monday 4
- Tuesday 5
- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid Betting Tips - Barca set for stern challenge
- Barcelona have let points slip in 2 of the last 3 fixtures
- Barca occupy second place in La Liga
- Barcelona haven't been defeated by Atletico Madrid since 2010 in La Liga
We will see whether Barcelona have what it takes in the La Liga title race when they entertain Atletico Madrid at the Camp Nou on Tuesday night.
Barca have dropped below title rivals Real Madrid in recent weeks. They let slip four points in their last three fixtures with away draws at Sevilla (0-0) and Celta Vigo (2-2). With Real now two points ahead at the summit, how will Barcelona respond?
Barcelona Form & News
Barcelona are struggling by their own standards at present. Away draws at Sevilla and Celta Vigo have seen Barca drop four valuable points in their last three matches. Those dropped points have handed Real Madrid the advantage in the title race. They are back at the Camp Nou for this one - where they have won 15 of the last 16 fixtures.
Barca will be without Frankie De Jong, Ousmane Dembele and Sergi Roberto for the visit of Atletico.
Atletico Madrid Form & News
Atletico Madrid are on a fine run of form, winning four matches in a row. Their latest triumph came on Saturday with a 2-1 victory over Deportivo Alaves.
They are also on a 12-game unbeaten streak in all competitions, stretching back to a defeat to city rivals Real Madrid in February.
Diego Simeone's charges have kept clean sheets in three of the last four victories and appear to be back to their stubborn selves.
Sime Vrsaljko and Mario Hermoso are the only two absentees for Atletico Madrid.
Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid Head to Head
Barcelona have not been defeated by Atletico Madrid in their last 19 La Liga meetings. Barca emerged victorious in 15 of those 19 clashes. The last time Atletico won this fixture in the league was in 2010.
Atletico have, however, beaten Barca in the Super Cup and the UEFA Champions League during that time, but 10 years since a win in the league is a long time in football.
Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid Odds
Barcelona are priced at 1.91 to win, while Atletico Madrid are available at 4.20. The draw pays 3.50.
Under 2.5 goals has been seen in 6 of the last 7 meetings of the sides. Two goals or less is priced at 1.80.
Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid Stats
- Barcelona have won 15 of their last 16 home matches (La Liga).
- Barcelona have seen over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 7 home matches (La Liga).
- Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 matches (La Liga).
- Barcelona have seen BTTS No in 6 of their last 8 home matches (all competitions).
- Barcelona have not lost to Atletico Madrid in the last 19 matches in La Liga (15 wins, 4 draws).
- Barcelona have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of the 7 matches against Atletico Madrid (La Liga).
- Atletico Madrid have won just 3 of their last 10 matches away from home (all competitions).
Barcelona are back at Camp Nou and are priced attractively to continue their 10-year La Liga dominance over Atletico Madrid.
Best Bet: Barcelona Win Full-Time Result @-109.89 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Barcelona Win To Nil To Win To Nil @210 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score: Barcelona 2-0 Correct Score @750 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit