- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Real Madrid vs Barcelona Predictions & Tips - El Clasico spoils to be shared in Madrid
- Real Madrid vs Barcelona predictions for Saturday’s La Liga meeting
- El Clasico is being played at 9pm SAST at Estadio Alfredo Di Stéfano
- Real Madrid have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 outings
- I'm tipping BTTS, which has happened in 3 of Barcelona’s last 4 games
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Real Madrid vs Barcelona
Real Madrid vs Barcelona Predictions
Real Madrid and Barcelona are expected to draw, as the fear of losing this top-of-the-table clash will be evident. Both sides have strong attacks, so BTTS is my best bet for the latest edition of El Clasico.
- Real Madrid are undefeated in their last 12 matches (all competitions).
- Real Madrid have won their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Real Madrid have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Barcelona are undefeated in their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Barcelona are undefeated in their last 19 matches (La Liga).
- Barcelona have won 13 of their last 14 matches (La Liga).
- Barcelona have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Real Madrid have a 90-86 advantage against Barcelona with 48 draws in 224 meetings.
Real Madrid Form
Real Madrid are undefeated in their last 12 matches in all competitions and won their last five. Los Blancos are third in La Liga, three points behind Atletico Madrid and two points behind Barcelona.
Zinedine Zidane’s side won 3-1 at Celta Vigo before a 2-0 home win against Eibar.
Real Madrid’s last match was a 3-1 home win against Liverpool in the Champions League quarter-final first leg. They had 7-1 shots on target with Vinícius Júnior bagging a brace and Marco Asensio on target.
Real Madrid Injuries & Team News
Real Madrid centre back Sergio Ramos is injured with Raphael Varane doubtful are testing positive for COVID-19.
Right back Dani Carvajal is injured alongside winger Eden Hazard.
Barcelona are undefeated in their last nine matches in all competitions and have won 13 of their last 14 games in La Liga. The Catalan club sit one point behind league leaders Atletico Madrid.
Ronald Koeman’s side won 4-1 against Huesca before a 6-1 win at Real Sociedad. Lionel Messi and Sergino Dest scored twice again with Griezmann with Ousmane Dembélé getting in on the act.
Barcelona’s last match was a 1-0 home win against Real Valladolid after having 68% possession and 25-7 shots. They left it late with Ousmane Dembele scoring the winner in the 90th minute.
Barcelona Injuries & Team News
Barcelona centre-back Pique is close to a return and the versatile Sergi Roberto could feature after a long injury layoff.
Attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho and forward Ansu Fati remain out injured.
Real Madrid vs Barcelona Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Real Madrid vs Barcelona live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Real Madrid vs Barcelona live stream.
Where can I watch La Liga live streaming?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch La Liga live streaming.
Real Madrid and Barcelona are both gunning for the Spanish La Liga title, so a defeat for either side could be disastrous. I'm tipping a draw, with BTTS my best bet.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @1.53 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @4.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @7.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit