- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Real Madrid vs Villarreal Predictions & Tips - Goals predicted as Real chase title
- Real Madrid vs Villarreal predictions for Saturday’s La Liga clash
- The match is being played at 6pm SAST at Estadio Alfredo Di Stéfano
- Real Madrid have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 9 meetings with Villarreal
- I'm tipping BTTS in this La Liga fixture
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Real Madrid vs Villarreal
Real Madrid vs Villarreal Predictions
Villarreal are backed to end Real Madrid's La Liga title ambitions with a draw at Estadio Alfredo Di Stéfano on Saturday evening. Both sides have potent attacks, with BTTS the best bet for the encounter.
- Real Madrid are undefeated in 22 of their last 23 matches (all competitions).
- Real Madrid have seen BTTS in 2 of their last 3 matches (La Liga).
- Real Madrid have drawn 4 of their last 6 matches against Villarreal (La Liga).
- Real Madrid have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 9 matches against Villarreal (La Liga).
- Villarreal are undefeated in 7 of their last 8 away matches (all competitions).
- Villarreal have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 8 away matches (La Liga).
Head to Head
Real Madrid have a 25-4 advantage against Villarreal with 14 draws in 43 matches
Four of the last six contests have ended in a draw.
Real Madrid Form
Real Madrid are undefeated in 22 of their last 23 matches in all competitions. They sit second in La Liga, two points behind Atletico Madrid with a game to go.
Zinedine Zidane’s were eliminated by Chelsea in the Champions League semi-finals. They drew 1-1 in Spain before a 2-0 defeat in London.
Real Madrid returned to La Liga with a 2-2 draw at home against Sevilla. They went behind twice and were fortunate with a fluke goal to Eden Hazard deep into added time.
Los Blancos won 4-1 at Granada and 1-0 at Athletic Bilbao to keep their titles hopes alive. Nacho scored the winner in Bilbao, his first goal of the season.
Real Madrid Injuries & Team News
Right backs Lucas Vázquez and Daniel Carvajal are injured.
Centre back Sergio Ramos is injured but Raphael Varane could return to the starting side.
Left back Ferland Mendy has calf problems which means Marcelo should start.
Marco Asensio and Eden Hazard compete with Vinícius Júnior and Rodrygo for the wing positions.
Villarreal are 7th in La Liga but can finish 5th if they beat Real Madrid and other results go their way. They have been strong on the road, going undefeated in seven of their last eight away matches in all competitions.
The Yellow Submarine got past Arsenal in the Europa League semi-finals. They won 2-1 at home before a 0-0 draw in London.
Unai Emery’s side returned to La Liga with a 2-4 defeat against Celta Vigo despite having 2.51-1.98 expected goals. They then won 2-0 at Real Valladolid with Gerard Moreno and Etienne Capoue on target.
Villarreal’s last match was a 4-0 home win against Sevilla. Carlos Bacca scored a hat-trick with Moreno on target once again, the job made easier when the visitors were reduced to 10 men in the 52nd minute.
Villarreal Injuries & Team News
Defender Juan Foyth, midfielder Vicente Iborra and winger Samuel Chukwueze are injured.
Goalkeeper Gerónimo Rulli, right back Mario Gaspar and midfielder Etienne Capoue are all available after suspension.
Midfielder Francis Coquelin came off the bench against Sevilla and could return to the starting side here.
Real Madrid and Villarreal have plenty to play for in La Liga on Saturday evening. BTTS is the best bet, with Villarreal to earn a draw to end Real’s title ambitions.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.62 at Bookmaker - 5 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $5.00 at Winnersbet - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $10.00 at Topsport - 1 Unit