- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Bayern Munich vs Lazio Predictions & Tips - Stroll for Bayern predicted in UEFA Champions League
- Bayern Munich vs Lazio predictions for Wednesday’s UEFA Champions League tie
- The last 16 second leg is being played at 10pm SAST at Allianz Arena
- Bayern Munich have won 17 of their last 18 UEFA Champions League fixtures
- I'm tipping Bayern to win the match and over 3.5 goals to be scored
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Bayern Munich vs Lazio
Bayern Munich vs Lazio Predictions
Bayern Munich were their usual impressive selves in the first leg against Italian side Lazio, winning 4-1. I'm backing more of the same from the Germans in Munich.
- Bayern Munich have seen BTTS in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Bayern Munich have won 17 of their last 18 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Bayern Munich have won by 2+ goals in their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Bayern Munich have seen over 3.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Bayern Munich won 4-1 in their last match against Lazio (UEFA Champions League).
- Lazio have seen BTTS in their last 7 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Lazio have lost by 2+ goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Lazio have lost 4 of their last 5 away matches (all competitions).
- Lazio have seen over 3.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
The first ever meeting of Bayern Munich and Lazio was in the first leg in Rome, Italy. Bayern were far too strong, comfortably winning 4-1.
Bayern Munich Form
Bayern Munich have won 11 of their last 13 matches including winning the FIFA Club World Cup. They returned to the Bundesliga with a 3-3 draw against Arminia Bielefeld and a 2-1 defeat at Eintracht Frankfurt.
The Bavarians bounced back strong in the UEFA Champions League. FC Bayern won 4-1 against Lazio in Rome as they continually ripped the Italian club apart.
Hansi Flick’s side have won three straight in the Bundesliga. Bayern beat Koln 5-1 and Borussia Dortmund 4-2 before a 3-1 win at Werder Bremen.
Lewandowski is in sensational form, scoring 32 goals in 24 Bundesliga appearances this season. He has scored 9 goals in his last 6 matches in all competitions.
Bayern Munich Injuries & Team News
Bayern Munich defender David Alaba missed the Werder Bremen match and is doubtful.
Midfielder Corentin Tolisso and winger Douglas Costa are injured.
Lazio have lost four of their last six matches in all competitions. They lost 3-1 at Inter Milan before a 1-0 home win against Sampdoria.
Simone Inzaghi's side suffered a 4-1 home defeat to Bayern Munich in the UEFA Champions League. Their defending was dire and they have little chance of overturning the deficit.
Lazio went on the road in in Serie A, losing 2-0 in Bologna and 3-1 at Juventus. They dominated bottom club Crotone at Stadio Olimpico in their last match, winning 3-2 thanks to an 84th minute strike to Felipe Caicedo.
Lazio Injuries & Team News
Lazio centre back Luiz Felipe are winger Manuel Lazzari are injured.
Midfielder Jean-Daniel Akpa Akpro is doubtful.
Bayern Munich vs Lazio Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Bayern Munich vs Lazio live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Bayern Munich vs Lazio live stream.
Bayern Munich had no problems seeing off Lazio 4-1 in the first leg. I'm backing similar to happen at the Allianz Arena on Wednesday night.
Value Bet: Bayern & Over 3.5 Win & Total Goals @2.40 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Bayern & BTTS Yes Win & BTTS @2.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Bayern Munich Win 3-1 Correct Score @10.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit