- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
PSG vs Man City Predictions & Tips - Tough test for Citizens in Paris
- PSG vs Man City predictions for Wednesday’s UEFA Champions League tie
- The semi-final 1st leg is being played at 9pm SAST at Parc des Princes
- PSG are undefeated in 6 of their last 7 UEFA Champions League fixtures
- I'm tipping a draw, with City undefeated in 19 of their last 20 UCL games
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for PSG vs Man City
PSG vs Man City Predictions
Manchester City have the defensive capabilities to deal with PSG’s dangerous attack. This should be a close match, with a draw backed in the first leg in Paris.
- PSG have won 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- PSG are undefeated in 6 of their last 7 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- PSG have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches against Man City (all competitions).
- Man City have won 30 of their last 33 matches (all competitions).
- Man City are undefeated in 19 of their last 20 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Head to Head
Man City have a 1-0 advantage against PSG with 2 draws in 3 matches.
They last met in the 2015/16 UEFA Champions League quarter-finals, Man City earning a 2-2 draw in Paris before winning 1-0 in Manchester.
Paris Saint-Germain Form
Paris Saint-Germain have won five of their last six matches. The French champions are one point behind Lille in Ligue 1 with four matches remaining.
Mauricio Pochettino’s side got past Bayern Munich in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals. They won 3-2 in Munich before a 1-0 defeat in Paris to advance on away goals.
PSG returned to France with a 3-2 win against Saint-Etienne in Ligue 1 and 5-0 win against Angers in the Coupe de France. Mauro Icardi scored four goals across those victories.
PSG’s last match was a 3-1 win at Metz. Kylian Mbappé scored the first two goals with Icardi wrapping it up from the penalty spot.
Mbappé has scored 7 goals in his last 5 matches, Icardi with 6 goals in his last 4 matches.
Paris Saint-Germain Injuries & Team News
Left back Juan Bernat is injured with defenders Marquinhos and Abdou Diallo doubtful.
Manchester City Form
Manchester City have won 30 of their last 33 matches in all competitions. They have a 10 point lead in the Premier League with five matches remaining
Pep Guardiola’s side won six straight games before a shock 2-1 home defeat to Leeds despite having 71% possession and 29-2 shots.
Man City beat Borussia Dortmund 2-1 in both legs in the Champions League quarter-finals. They were eliminated by Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-finals, losing 1-0 at Wembley.
Manchester City bounced back with a 2-1 win at Aston Villa in the Premier League after falling behind in the 1st minute.
Man City won their fourth straight League Cup on Sunday. They beat Tottenham 1-0 at Wembley, dominating the game with 21-2 shots, Aymeric Laporte heading home a late winner.
Manchester City Injuries & Team News
Pep Guardiola has a fully fit squad.
Manchester City face a stern test in Paris, but will have analysed Bayern Munich’s gameplan and can earn a draw from the first leg.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.85 at Bookmaker - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.00 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit