- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
Real Madrid vs Chelsea Predictions & Tips - Tight affair in Madrid
- Real Madrid vs Chelsea predictions for Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League clash
- The semi-final 1st leg is being played at 9pm SAST at Estadio Alfredo Di Stéfano
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 18 of their last 21 fixtures across all competitions
- I'm backing under 2.5 goals and a draw in Madrid
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Real Madrid vs Chelsea
Real Madrid vs Chelsea Predictions
Real Madrid and Chelsea know that conceding goals in the first leg could well decide the semi-final as a whole. Both clubs have been solid defensively of late, with under 2.5 goals the best bet for this clash.
- Real Madrid are undefeated in their last 17 matches (all competitions).
- Real Madrid have kept 4 consecutive clean sheets (all competitions).
- Real Madrid have drawn 0-0 in 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea are undefeated in 20 of their last 22 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea are undefeated in their last 10 away matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 18 of their last 21 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have seen under 1.5 goals in their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have kept 3 consecutive clean sheets (all competitions).
Head to Head
Chelsea have a 2-0 advantage against Real Madrid with 1 draw in 3 competitive matches.
They last met in the 1998 UEFA Super Cup, Chelsea winning 1-0 in Monaco with Gianfranco Zola assisting Gustavo Poyet for the winner.
Real Madrid Form
Real Madrid are undefeated in their last 17 matches in all competitions. They are second in La Liga, two points behind Atletico Madrid and level with Barcelona.
Zinedine Zidane’s side got past Liverpool in the Champions League quarter-finals. They won 3-1 in Madrid before a 0-0 draw at Anfield.
Los Blancos returned to La Liga with a 0-0 draw at Getafe and 3-0 win at Cadiz. Karim Benzema bagged a brace and assisted Álvaro Odriozola in a man of the match performance.
Real Madrid’s last match was a 0-0 home draw against Real Betis. It was a close match with Eden Hazard coming off the bench, his first appearance in six weeks.
Real Madrid Injuries & Team News
Real Madrid’s Lucas Vázquez is injured and midfielder Federico Valverde misses out due to COVID-19.
Centre back Sergio Ramos, left back Ferland Mendy and midfielder Toni Kroos could all return from injury here.
Winger Eden Hazard came off the bench on Saturday and is an option off the bench.
Chelsea are fighting on three fronts under Thomas Tuchel. They got past Porto in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals, winning 2-0 in the first leg and losing 1-0 in the second leg.
The Blues beat Man City 1-0 in the FA Cup semi-finals. Hakim Ziyech scored the winner at Wembley in another solid defensive performance.
Chelsea returned to the Premier League with a 0-0 draw at home against Brighton. They dominated possession but found chances hard to come by.
Tuchel’s side won 1-0 at West Ham on Saturday. Timo Werner scored the winner in a deserved victory, Chelsea having 2.52-0.27 expected goals.
Chelsea Injuries and Team News
Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic is injured.
Real Madrid and Chelsea are seldom involved in high-scoring matches. I believe that will be the case again, with the tie ending in a draw.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals $1.62 at Bookmaker - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.25 at Betstar Australia - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 0-0 Draw Correct Score $8.00 at Neds - 1 Unit