- Friday 17
- Saturday 18
- Sunday 19
- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
Real Sociedad vs Man United Predictions & Tips - Tricky tie for Red Devils
- Real Sociedad vs Man United predictions for Thursday’s UEFA Europa League encounter
- The game is being played at 7.55pm SAST at Juventus Stadium in Turin
- Real Sociedad have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 9 outings
- I am tipping BTTS, with Bruno Fernandes to find the back of the net
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Real Sociedad vs Man United
Real Sociedad vs Man United Predictions
Manchester United should not underestimate Real Sociedad in this UEFA Europa League clash. I'm backing BTTS, with a draw very possible.
- Real Sociedad are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (all competitions).
- Real Sociedad have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Real Sociedad have drawn their last 3 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Man United are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (all competitions).
- Man United have drawn 4 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Man United have seen BTTS in their last 4 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Man United have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Manchester United’s Bruno Fernandes has scored in his last 3 matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Manchester United have clashed with Real Sociedad twice, both in the 2013/14 UEFA Champions League group stage.
The Red Devils ran out 1-0 winners in Manchester, with club legend Wayne Rooney forcing an own goal. The second encounter ended in a goalless draw in Spain.
Real Sociedad Form
Real Sociedad are a tough side to beat and are unbeaten in 9 of their last 10 games across all competitions. They currently occupy 5th place in La Liga.
The Basque outfit took a 1-0 lead at Real Betis in the Copa del Rey quarter-finals, but ultimately lost 3-1 in extra time.
Imanol Alguacil’s team drew 1-1 at Villarreal despite having 1.17-0.23 expected goals.
Real Sociedad made their dominance count in their previous two outings winning 4-1 against Cadiz and 1-0 at Getafe.
Real Sociedad Injuries & Team News
Real Sociedad have no major players missing for this match.
Forward Mikel Oyarzabal is in great form with 5 goals in his last 6 matches and hit the woodwork against Getafe.
Swedish striker Alexander Isak has scored 6 goals in his last 5 matches in La Liga.
Manchester United Form
Manchester United are currently faltering in their bid to catch city rivals Manchester City at the top of the Premier League.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s charges are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches in all competitions, but have drawn too many matches.
United showed their class against Southampton, winning 9-0 after the visitors were reduced to 10 men in just the 2nd minute of the match.
They threw away points against Everton, leading 2-0 after half time and 3-2 in the closing stages before conceding a 94th minute equaliser.
Man United reached the FA Cup quarter-finals after a 1-0 home win against West Ham. Scott McTominay came off the bench to score the winner in extra time.
Manchester United suffered a frustrating 1-1 draw from their perspective at West Brom on Sunday afternoon. The Red Devils fell behind in the 2nd minute. Bruno Fernandes equalised, but United struggled to create clear-cut chances to take the points home with them.
Manchester United Injuries & Team News
Manchester United centre back Phil Jones is injured, but Eric Bailly is close to a return and could replace Victor Lindelöf next to Harry Maguire in central defence.
Influential midfielder Paul Pogba is injured.
Expect winger Mason Greenwood to return to the starting side here.
Bruno Fernandes continues to lead the way for United, scoring in his last 3 Premier League matches.
Real Sociedad vs Man United Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Real Sociedad vs Man United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Real Sociedad vs Man United live stream.
This should be an exciting match between Real Sociedad and Manchester United. I'm backing BTTS in this one.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @1.70 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Bruno Fernandes Anytime Goalscorer @2.80 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.65 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
First Goalscorer Tip: Bruno Fernandes First Goalscorer @5.50 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit