- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
Slavia Prague vs Arsenal Predictions & Tips - Expect extra time in UEFA Europa League tussle
- Slavia Prague vs Arsenal predictions for Thursday's Europa League quarter-final
- The fixture is being played at Sinobo Stadium (9.00pm SAST)
- Slavia Prague are undefeated in their last 23 games
- Arsenal have won 1 of their last 5 matches, so the value is on a draw
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
Slavia Prague vs Arsenal Predictions
Slavia Prague's late, late equaliser in the first leg preserved their incredible long unbeaten run. They are tipped to keep that intact with another draw against the Gunners, who are under the odds. At odds of 2.00, Slavia double chance is also worth having on your side on Thursday night.
- Slavia Prague are undefeated in their last 23 matches (all competitions).
- Slavia Prague have won 16 of their last 23 matches (all competitions).
- Slavia Prague are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Slavia Prague have drawn their last 2 home matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Arsenal have won 1 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Arsenal have drawn 2 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Arsenal have kept 1 clean sheet in their last 15 matches (all competitions)
Head to Head
Last week's first leg of this quarter-final ended all square. Arsenal took the lead through Nicolas Pepe in the 86th minute, only to concede a 94th equaliser as Tomas Holes earned Slavia Prague a draw.
In the 2007/2008 UEFA Champions League group stages, Arsenal were 7-0 winners at home before playing out a 0-0 draw in Prague.
Slavia Prague Form
Slavia Prague's unbeaten run looked like ending in the first leg when conceding four minutes from time. But Tomas Holes salvaged a 1-1 draw with an injury-time equaliser.
That made it 22 games without a defeat, and it soon became 23 when Slavia recorded a 2-0 win over city rivals Sparta Prague on Sunday. Holes and Stanislav Tecl got the goals.
Jindrich Trpisovsky’s Slavia drew at home to Leicester and Rangers in the last two rounds of the Europa League before winning this on aggregate.
Slavia Prague Team News
Ondrej Kudela is available again after a one-game ban, but illness might keep him out of the fixture.
Goalkeeper Ondrej Kolar and centre back David Hovorka are both still ruled out.
Midfielder Peter Olayinka and forward Abdallah Sima have joined the list of absentees.
Arsenal ended a four-game run without a win when defeating Sheffield United 3-0 in the Premier League on Sunday.
An Alexandre Lacazette double and a Gabriel Martinelli goal gave Mikel Arteta's side a much-needed boost against bottom of the table Blades.
Last week's 1-1 draw with Slavia Prague had made it four games without a win for the Gunners, who had also drawn with West Ham 3-3 after trailing 3-0.
Arsenal lost 1-0 at home to Olympiakos in the Europe League (they progressed on aggregate) and went down 3-0 at home to Liverpool in the Premier League.
Arsenal Team News
Midfielder Martin Odergaard has missed the last two matches, but is a possible to return to face Slavia Prague.
Winger Bukayo Saka picked up a thigh injury against Sheffield United and is doubtful.
Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang missed the win over the Blades and is expected to remain out, as is midfielder Emile Smith-Rowe.
Defenders David Luiz and Kieran Tierney are ruled out.
Slavia Prague vs Arsenal FAQs
Where can I watch the Slavia Prague vs Arsenal live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Slavia Prague vs Arsenal live stream.
Slavia Prague scored an injury-time equaliser to draw the first leg at the Emirates Stadium in London. I'm backing them maintain their long unbeaten run with a draw at the very least in Prague on Thursday night.
Best Bet: Slavia Prague-Draw Double Chance @2.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full-Time Result @4.75 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @7.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit