- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
Tottenham vs Wolfsberger Predictions & Tips - Bale to bang in a goal in UEFA Europa League
- Tottenham vs Wolfsberger predictions for Wednesday’s UEFA Europa League encounter
- The tie is being played at 7pm SAST at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Tottenham have won by 3+ goals in 3 of their last 4 home games in the Europa League
- I am backing Tottenham in the handicap markets with Gareth Bale to find the net
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Tottenham vs Wolfsberger.
Tottenham vs Wolfsberger Predictions
Tottenham Hotspur are backed to make light work of the handicap markets against Wolfsberger in the UEFA Europa League. Gareth Bale scored in the first leg in Hungary and can score again in London on Wednesday evening.
- Tottenham have won 8 of their last 10 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Tottenham have won by 2+ goals and to nil in 3 of their last 4 home matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Tottenham have won by 3+ goals in 3 of their last 4 home matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Wolfsberger have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Wolfsberger have lost by 3 goals in 2 of their last 4 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Head to Head
Tottenham Hotspur and Wolfsberger clashed for the first time in Hungary last week. Spurs won 4-1.
Tottenham Hotspur have been on a poor run of form, with just two victories in their last eight games across all competitions.
Jose Mourinho’s charges won 2-0 at home against West Brom before an unbelievable 5-4 extra time loss at Everton in the FA Cup. Spurs suffered a 3-0 defeat at Manchester City, but bounced back in the UEFA Europa League.
Spurs won 4-1 against Wolfsberger with Son Heung-Min, Gareth Bale, Lucas Moura, and Carlos Vinícius scoring. It was an easy win after having 62% possession, 20-9 shots and being 3-0 up at half time.
Tottenham’s last outing was a 2-1 loss at West Ham United on Sunday. Mourinho will be wondering how it happened after having 69% possession, 20-4 shots, and seeing Bale hit the post with a fierce shot.
Tottenham Injuries and Team News
Right back Serge Aurier and midfielder Giovani Lo Celso are injured.
Expect Mourinho to give starts to Joe Hart, Ben Davies, Harry Winks, Moussa Sissoko, Dele Alli, Gareth Bale and Carlos Vinícius.
Wolfsberger qualified for the last 32 of the UEFA Europa League as runners-up in Group K behind Dinamo Zagreb.
Ferdinand Feldhofer's side have won their last two matches in the Austrian Bundesliga but were no match at home against Tottenham last week.
Wolfsberger lost 4-1, managing 38% possession with Michael Liendl’s penalty making it 3-1 in the 55th minute.
Wolfsberger Team News
Midfielder Eliel Peretz is out with a metatarsal fracture.
Midfielder Sven Sprangler picked up an injury at Sturm Graz on Sunday and unlikely to feature here.
Tottenham vs Wolfsberger Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Tottenham vs Wolfsberger live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Tottenham vs Wolfsberger live stream.
Tottenham Hotspur brushed aside Wolfsberger in the first leg and should do it again in London on Wednesday. Gareth Bale scored a stunning goal in Hungary, hit the post on Sunday against West Ham, and should get plenty more chances to find the net in this one.
Best Bet: Tottenham -1 Handicap @1.73 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: Tottenham -2 Handicap @3.10 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units
Value Bet: Gareth Bale Anytime Goalscorer @2.28 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Gareth Bale First Goalscorer @5.80 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit