- Sunday 22
- Monday 23
- Tuesday 24
- Wednesday 25
- Thursday 26
- Friday 27
- Saturday 28
- Sunday 29
- Monday 30
- Tuesday 31
- Wednesday 1
South Africa vs England Women Preview & Tips - In-form Wolvaardt backed to top score and send Proteas to final
- England vs South Africa Women predictions for Thursday’s Women’s Cricket World Cup match
- Fixture will be played in Christchurch at 01:00 GMT
- Laura Wolvaardt is the top run scorer in the 2022 World Cup with 433 runs
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
South Africa beat England earlier in the campaign but it was a very tight affair and could easily have gone the other way. The defending champions have hit form at the right time while South Africa have been superb throughout, losing just once to Australia. The form of Laura Wolvaardt is the Proteas Women strongest point, and if she goes big again, a final beckons.
South Africa vs England Women Preview
- South Africa vs England Women Preview
- Head to Head
- South Africa Women Form
- South Africa Women Team News
- England Women Form
- England Women Team News
- South Africa vs England Women FAQ
- South Africa’s Laura Wolvaardt has an average of 61.85 in this World Cup.
- South Africa’s Sune Luus has scored 3 50+ scores in the tournament.
- South Africa’s Lizelle Lee averages 63.15 in her last 8 ODIs against England.
- England’s Nat Sciver scored 109* in her World Cup opener against Australia.
- England’s Nat Sciver, Tammy Beaumont and Sophia Dunkley have each scored 200+ runs in the tournament.
Head to Head
South Africa Women Form
South Africa Women Team News
England Women Form
England Women Team News
South Africa vs England Women FAQ
Where can I watch South Africa vs England Women live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch South Africa vs England Women live stream.