- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
England vs West Indies 3rd Test Betting Tips, Preview & Odds – England to win series
- Ben Stokes scored 178 & 76 runs in the 2nd Test
- Stokes averages 115 runs per innings in this series
- Anderson may return to bolster England’s bowling lineup
- West Indies relying on rookie Shamarh Brooks
England Form & News
West Indies Form & News
England vs West Indies Head to Head
England vs West Indies Odds
England vs West Indies Match Up
England vs West Indies Stats
- England’s Ben Stokes scored 176 & 78 runs in the 2nd Test against the West Indies.
- England’s Ben Stokes averages 115 over the last 4 innings against the West Indies.
- England’s Ben Stokes won the Man of the Match award in the 2nd Test against the West Indies.
- West Indies’ Shamarh Brooks scored 68 & 62 runs in the 2nd Test against England.
- West Indies Shamarh Brooks has scored 50+ runs in 4 of his last 7 Test innings.
England vs West Indies FAQ
Where can you watch England vs West Indies live stream online?
You can check out our live streaming calendar for the England vs West Indies live stream online.
Where is the England vs West Indies 3rd Test match being played?
The England vs West Indies 3rd Test match is being played at the Old Trafford in Manchester, England.
When is the England vs West Indies 3rd Test match being played?
The England vs West Indies 3rd Test match is being played on Friday 24 July 2020.
What happened the last time the sides met?
England won the last match between these two at Old Trafford after a cracking bowling display on the final day.