is a relative newcomer in the South African sports betting industry. It has an experienced parent company behind it, some very humorously-written copy, and a great welcome bonus with the G-Bets bonus code.
Does the website live up to that early promise? Let’s see. We’ll find out a bit about the company itself, then we’ll talk you through that R1,000 bonus offer.
- G-Bets is part of the Goldrush Gaming Group. The group has interests in sports betting, casinos, and bingo, with almost 20 years’ experience in the South African betting industry.
- The Goldrush Group is B-BBEE (Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment) certified and currently employs 1,500 people.
- G-Bets markets itself as one of South Africa's premium sports betting websites. It not only provides world-class betting entertainment but also transforms and uplifts local communities.
- It currently holds valid gambling licenses in six South African provinces, as well as regionally in Mozambique, Tanzania, and Lesotho.
Your G-bets Bonus Code - Overview
The G-Bets bonus code entitles you to R1,000 in bonus credit, so long as you are a new customer.
The initial R100 will be awarded as a sign-up bonus, so doesn’t require any deposit. When you place your first deposit, the amount will be matched 125%, up to R1,000.
We’ve drawn up a super-simple four-step guide to walk you through the claiming process. You’ll have that R1,000 in your bonus account in just a few minutes.
If you do run into any problems, just click ‘How can I help?’ at the bottom-right of the screen. That will connect you to the live chat.
How To Claim Your Bonus Code
- Click the white ‘Register’ button on the far right of the header menu.
- Enter your registration information. Your name, e-mail address, and a few contact details are all it asks for. Choose a password you’ll remember too.
- Once you’re registered and verified, log in and make a qualifying deposit. There are a number of different payment methods you can use. If you’d like to see the list of options, please refer to our full G-Bets review.
- Finally, use the ‘Live Chat’ feature and send a message to customer services. Let them know that you have registered and made your first deposit, then they can send you your bonuses.
We had a few questions raised about the G-Bets bonus code, as we’re sure you do. We searched the terms and conditions and compiled this list, covering usage, stipulations, and availability. If you have any more questions, please see our comprehensive review.
Q. Is G-Bets legitimate?
As previously mentioned, G-Bet’s parent company has almost two decades of experience in the South African betting business. You don’t get to that level in this business by ripping off your customers. All that experience and knowledge has been passed on to G-Bets, and it shows.
The Goldrush Gaming Group also operate the G-Bets website. It is licensed and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board, keeping it in line with the local gambling laws.
Q. What can I use my G-Bets bonus for?
There are 25 sports categories here, with thousands of available markets. You can use your bonus credit for any wagers that take your fancy.
The top events are linked in the sidebar so you can easily find them. La Liga, Davis Cup, UEFA Europa, and the Grand Prix would be just a few of the options.
Soccer, rugby, cricket, tennis, golf, and horse racing are the main sports. You’ll find them at the top of the sports list. There are also plenty of American sports options, including NBA, NHL, NFL, and MLB, as well as other worldwide leagues.
Q. Can I bet on live sports using my G-Bets bonus?
With over 5,000 in-play events to choose from, you’re sure to find something that interests you.
You can see all the available events by clicking the ‘Live in Play’ tab in the header menu. ‘View markets’ will bring up all the betting options for the respective match. In a soccer game, for example, that would include wagers such as exact number of goals, home team goals, next goal, and correct score.
There is no live streaming available, but every in-play game has real-time statistics updates and an animated match tracker. That way you can keep up with the action and plan out your wager.
Q. What are the minimum and maximum bonus amounts I can claim with the G-Bets bonus code?
The maximum amount you can claim from the 125% deposit offer is R1,000. This would be from a deposit of R800 or more.
The minimum bonus amount would be R62.50, as the minimum deposit is R50.
Q. What are the wagering requirements of the G-Bets bonus code?
Your R100 sign-up bonus is purely for you to try out the website. Any winnings obtained from this bonus cannot be withdrawn.
Your 125% deposit match bonus must be claimed within 24 hours of registering, and before you place your first bet. Winnings from this bonus must be wagered 5x on sports bets (50x on lotto or BetGames) before it can be withdrawn as cash. Minimum odds of 0.70 (7/10) apply.
Q. Can I claim this bonus from a mobile device?
There isn’t an app available yet, but you can claim your bonus from the mobile website. It’s practically identical to the main desktop version.
Whether you’re using a phone or a tablet, regardless of size, there is no loss of functionality. You’ll be able to enjoy your G-Bets bonus code on the go with all your favourite bets.
G-Bets has obviously benefitted from the experience of the Goldrush Group. The very informal text, especially in the registration form, makes a nice change from the usual boring copy.
As for the website itself, we can’t find any bad points. Instant i-Pay deposits and fast withdrawals mean you won’t get frustrated with waiting times. Of course, that R1,000 bonus credit certainly completes the picture!