Pharco vs Ismaily Predictions
Pharco have struggled to win in recent months, which has cost them places in the league standings, but they don't concede many, whilst Ismaily have found form at the right time. A draw is predicted between the two clubs.
- Pharco vs Ismaily Predictions
- Head to Head
- Pharco Form
- Pharco Team News & Injuries
- Ismaily Form
- Ismaily Team News & Injuries
- Pharco have won once in 10 league fixtures.
- Pharco have scored 2 goals in 5 league games.
- Pharco have conceded 2 goals in 5 league matches.
- Pharco have lost 2 of their last 3 home league fixtures.
- Pharco have scored 2 goals in 5 home league matches.
- Pharco have conceded 3 goals in 5 home league games.
- Ismaily have won four of their last five league fixtures.
- Ismaily have scored 7 goals in 5 league games.
- Ismaily have conceded 5 goals in 5 league matches.
- Ismaily have won 2 of their last 3 away league fixtures.
- Ismaily have scored 4 goals in 5 home league matches.
- Ismaily have conceded 6 goals in 5 home league games.
Head to Head
The two clubs have met once in the Egyptian Premier League, with Pharco drawing 0-0 away to Ismaily earlier in the season.
Pharco faced Al Ahly away from home this past Wednesday, picking up another draw and point after the score ended 0-0.
Percy Tau hit the back of the net in the 72nd minute for Al Ahly, but the goal was controversially ruled out for offside by VAR., whilst Pharco had a man sent off three minutes from time.
Their last five results in the league are D, D, W, L, and D, scoring two goals and conceding two.
Pharco sit 8th in the Egyptian Premier League table with 36 points from 28 matches. They have netted 19 goals and conceded 18 at the back.
Their last five home results in the league are W, D, L, D, and L, registering two goals and letting in three.
Pharco have the best defensive record in the league this season, but they lack goals which has cost them many points. Can they reverse their form and win at home?
Pharco Team News & Injuries
Coach Nuno Almeida will be hoping his team can find form in front of the goals as it has been their problem throughout the latter half of the season.
Ahmed Ghandour received a red card against Al Ahly and will serve a suspension.
Ahmed Abdulaziz Mody has scored four league goals this season.
Ahmed Sherif has grabbed three league goals for his club during this campaign.
Ismaily secured their fourth league win from their last five fixtures to move further up in the standings and five points away from the relegation zone.
Ismaily dominated against Misr Lel Makkasa and scored the winning goal in the 28th minute of the match to seal all the points.
Their last five results in the league are W, W, L, W, and W, registering seven goals and letting in five at the back.
Ismaily are 12th on the Egyptian Premier League log with 32 points from 27 matches. They have scored 24 goals and conceded 31.
Their last five home results in the league are D, D, W, L, and W, scoring four goals and conceding six.
Ismaily have found form at the right time to ease their relegation woes and will be full of confidence when they host Pharco, but it will be tough to score against the best defence in the Egyptian Premier League.
Ismaily Team News & Injuries
Coach Hamza El-Gamal has done well to turn his team's fortunes around and will likely stick to a winning starting XI.
Ahmed Madbouly scored the winner against Misr Lel Makkasa and has netted four goals in the league this season.
Mohamed El Shammy has been on target with five league goals this term.