- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Chelsea vs Arsenal Predictions & Tips - Red hot Chelsea set for derby success
- Chelsea vs Arsenal predictions for Wednesday’s Premier League match
- The game is being played at 8:15 pm BST at Stamford Bridge
- Chelsea have kept 10 clean sheets in their last 12 home matches
- I am tipping a Chelsea win and clean sheet
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Chelsea have won 11 of their last 16 matches (Getty Images )
Chelsea vs Arsenal Predictions
Chelsea have been in incredible form since the arrival of Tomas Tuchel. He has sorted their defensive frailties out, something that cost the side previously. Their form is too good to ignore while Arsenal have been patchy at best.
My best bet for this London derby is a comfortable Chelsea win.
- Chelsea have won 11 of their last 16 matches (all competitions)
- Chelsea have won 2-0 in their last 2 home matches (all competitions)
- Chelsea have won to nil in 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions)
- Chelsea have kept 10 clean sheets in their last 12 home matches (all competitions)
- Chelsea have won 6 of their last 9 home matches against Arsenal (all competitions)
- Arsenal have failed to win in their last 9 away matches against Chelsea (all competitions)
Arsenal have a 79-65 advantage against Chelsea with 58 matches drawn.
Chelsea recorded their third consecutive win in all competitions with a 2-1 away victory against Man City in the Premier League on Saturday.
The Blues went a goal down just before half time. Hakim Ziyech scored in the second half before Marcos Alonso netted the winner in the 91st minute.
It was Chelsea's third consecutive Premier League win following a 2-0 home win against Fulham and a 1-0 away victory at West Ham. Good domestic form has given the Blues a six-point cushion in the top four.
Thomas Tuchel’s side are unbeaten in seven matches in all competitions. They have recorded impressive wins against Man City and Real Madrid to reach the FA Cup and Champions League finals.
Chelsea Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Mateo Kovacic could return to the squad following a thigh injury.
Defender Andreas Christensen is ruled out through injury.
Arsenal beat West Brom 3-1 at the Emirates on Sunday, extending their unbeaten run to three matches in all competitions.
Emile Smith Rowe and Nicolas Pepe scored early and William added a third in the 90th minute to cap a dominant performance. The Gunners had 65% possession and 15 shots.
Arsenal have been in patchy form. Dropped points in a 1-0 defeat to Everton and a 1-1 draw with Fulham leaves them six points of the Europa League places with three matches remaining.
The Gunners were also eliminated from the Europa League after a 2-1 aggregate defeat to Villarreal.
Arsenal Injuries & Team News
Defenders Pablo Mari and David Luiz are doubtful with injuries.
Midfielder Emile Smith-Rowe is unlikely to feature due to a hamstring strain.
Centre midfielder Granit Xhaka is ruled out.
Chelsea vs Arsenal Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Chelsea vs Arsenal live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Chelsea vs Arsenal live stream.
Chelsea are in top form and have been resolute at Stamford Bridge. I am backing the Blues to win to nil against Arsenal.
Best Bet: Chelsea Win Full Time Result @1.70 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Chelsea Win to Nil @2.75 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Chelsea Win 1-0 Correct Score @7.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit