- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
- Thursday 12
Baroka vs Bloemfontein Celtic Predictions & Tips - Stalemate expected between Baroka and poor travelers Celtic
- Baroka vs Bloemfontein Celtic Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13:30 GMT at Peter Mokaba Stadium
- Celtic are winless in 16 away PSL matches (lost 11, drew 5)
- A draw is tipped in Polokwane
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Baroka vs Bloemfontein Celtic
Draw tipped as Celtic visit Baroka (Getty Images)
Baroka vs Bloemfontein Celtic Predictions
This match is between two sides in terrible form. Celtic haven’t won an away league match since January 2020 whilst Baroka are struggling at home and not scoring regularly. This match has a 0-0 stalemate written all over it so I am tipping under 1.5 goals and a draw.
- Baroka have lost 5 of their last 7 home matches (one draw)(Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have failed to score in 3 of their last 6 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Bloemfontein Celtic have lost 7 of their last 8 away matches (all competitions).
- Bloemfontein Celtic have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 away matches (all competitions).
- Bloemfontein Celtic are winless in 16 away matches (lost 11, drew 5)(Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Bloemfontein Celtic hold a 5-1 advantage across the 10 previous matches played between these two teams with four draws.
Their last tussle was in December as Celtic won 2-0 at home.
Baroka have been in terrible form since December with just two victories in their last 13 PSL matches. However, a strong start to the season means they had a buffer and therefore sit 10th on the PSL table.
After good results to draw 1-1 away with Kaizer Chiefs and 1-1 at home with Cape Town City, Baroka lost 2-0 at Mamelodi Sundowns. A 2-1 win at home against Black Leopards came next before a 0-0 draw away to Golden Arrows
In their last match, Baroka lost 3-1 at home to Stellenbosch having led 1-0.
Baroka Injuries & Team News
Baroka welcomed back Richard Mbulu up front and Nhlanhla Mgaga in midfield against Stellenbosch and both could start this one.
Both Denwin Farmer and Vusi Sibiya are injury doubts at centre back and may miss out.
Bloemfontein Celtic Form
Celtic sit five points above the relegation zone in 12th place in the table. They’ve only won two of their last 16 matches in all competitions and confidence is low.
After losing 4-3 and 4-0 on the road to AmaZulu and Cape Town City, Celtic won 2-1 at home against SuperSport United. They then drew 1-1 at home to Chippa United, lost 1-0 at TS Galaxy and lost 1-0 at Orlando Pirates.
Celtic’s last match was a 1-1 draw at home against Maritzburg United.
Bloemfontein Celtic Injuries & Team News
Celtic are without their captain and top striker Ndumiso Mabena after his recent red card. Motebang Sera was injured in attack for the Maritzburg game but should return to take Mabena’s place.
Siphelele Luthuli and Lantshene Phalane are pushing for recalls in a midfield department that has been struggling without them.
Baroka vs Bloemfontein Celtic Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Baroka vs Bloemfontein Celtic live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Baroka vs Bloemfontein Celtic live stream.
I am tipping these sides to continue their poor form and goalscoring of late in a bore draw.
Best Bet: BTTS No BTTS @2.30 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 0-0 Draw Correct Score @7.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit