- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Baroka vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions & Tips - Chiefs to drop points against bogey team Baroka
- Baroka vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions for Thursday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at Peter Mokaba Stadium
- Baroka have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches
- Chiefs have drawn 4 of their last 6 away matches
- A draw is tipped in Polokwane
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Baroka vs Kaizer Chiefs
Chiefs and Baroka tipped for draw (Getty Images)
Baroka vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions
Baroka are fighting hard for results and always seem to cause Chiefs problems. The visitors are seven matches unbeaten but are not winning regularly in the league. I am tipping this match to end in a draw.
- Baroka have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have kept 2 clean sheets in their last 23 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have drawn 4 of their last 6 away matches (all competitions).
- Kaizer Chiefs have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have seen BTTS Yes in 6 of their last 7 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Baroka hold a 4-3 record over Chiefs over their 12 previous meetings with five draws. They have been something of a bogey team for Kaizer Chiefs.
Their last meeting was in January as Baroka drew 1-1 away at Chiefs.
Baroka find themselves six points clear of the relegation places. Although they have won just two of their last 15 PSL matches, they have on win and three draws in their last five and sit 12th in the PSL table.
After losing to leaders Mamelodi Sundowns, Baroka won 2-1 against Black Leopards at home before a 0-0 draw at Golden Arrows and a 3-1 home loss to Stellenbosch.
A 1-1 home draw with Bloemfontein Celtic came next before taking a point at Cape Town City after a 0-0 draw in their last match.
Baroka Injuries & Team News
Baroka are without goalkeeper Elvis Chipezeze and playmaker Nhlanhla Mgaga due to suspension.
Striker Richard Mbulu will be hoping to start up front alongside Evidence Makgopa whilst Denwin Farmer could continue as a makeshift left back.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Chiefs sit 9th in the PSL table and have won just three of their last 15 matches in all competitions. The side has put together a seven match undefeated run with three wins and four draws.
A 1-1 draw at Maritzburg United was followed by beating Orlando Pirates 1-0 and then a second string Wydad Casablanca 1-0 at home in the CAF Champions League.
A 2-2 home draw with Stellenbosch came next before a 2-2 draw at Horoya to secure progression to the CAF Champions League quarter finals.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Chiefs welcome back top forward Samir Nurkovic for this match after he served a suspension against Wydad. Itumeleng Khune should continue in goal despite Daniel Akpeyi being available again.
Leonardo Castro is doubtful up front with a broken nose but Khama Billiat is fit to start and Dumisani Zuma is also available again.
Baroka vs Kaizer Chiefs Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Baroka vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Baroka vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream.
Chiefs have been harder to beat of late but have not been winning. Baroka are a bogey side for them so I am tipping a hard fought draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @2.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.10 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @6.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit