- Friday 17
- Saturday 18
- Sunday 19
- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
Bloemfontein Celtic vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions & Tips - Champions to get back to winning ways on the road
- Bloemfontein Celtic vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions for Wednesday‘s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Dr. Petrus Molemela Stadium
- Mamelodi Sundowns have 10 wins and 4 draws in their last 15 matches
- An away win is tipped for Sundowns in Bloemfontein
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Bloemfontein Celtic vs Mamelodi Sundowns
Mamelodi Sundowns backed to get back to winning ways (Getty Images)
Bloemfontein Celtic vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions
Celtic are 12 home matches unbeaten but have drawn seven of those. Sundowns are in fine form and look rock solid at the back. I am tipping a win against clean sheet on the road for the champions.
- Bloemfontein Celtic have seen under 2.5 goals in 10 of their last 13 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Bloemfontein Celtic have failed to score in 2 of their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have won 10 of their last 15 matches (4 draws)(Premier Soccer League).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have kept 7 clean sheets in their last 11 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Mamelodi Sundowns hold a 24-7 advantage across the previous 41 matches with 10 draws.
The sides drew 0-0 when they last met in January.
Bloemfontein Celtic Form
Celtic sit 10th in the PSL table having picked up an important win in their last match to all but secure safety. They have lost just once in their last ten matches.
They drew three consecutive matches with a 1-1 scoreline before losing 1-0 at TTM. A 2-0 draw against Kaizer Chiefs followed after trailing 2-0 before a 0-0 stalemate with Cape Town City.
In their last match, Celtic came from behind to win 2-1 at Chippa United. Neo Maema and Ndumiso Mabena scored the goals.
Bloemfontein Celtic Injuries & Team News
Celtic are without left backs Ronaldo Pfumbidzai and Mokone Mereko due to injury and suspension respectively.
Winger Menzi Masuku remains on the treatment table and will miss out.
Mamelodi Sundowns Form
Sundowns have secured the league title after a fine season. They have lost just once all season and have the best attack and tightest defence.
After three consecutive wins with clean sheets, Sundowns were knocked out of the CAF Champions League after a 2-0 loss at Al Ahly and a 1-1 home draw. A 3-1 win against SuperSport United sealed the league title although they faced ten men for 82 minutes.
Their last match saw a 0-0 draw at Swallows as they dominated but could not break their opponents down.
Mamelodi Sundowns Injuries & Team News
Sundowns are without goalkeeper Denis Onyango due to a finger injury.
Some rotation is expected in the forward areas but both Andile Jali and Gaston Sirino should return to start in midfield after being rested.
Bloemfontein Celtic vs Mamelodi Sundowns Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Bloemfontein Celtic vs Mamelodi Sundowns live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Bloemfontein Celtic vs Mamelodi Sundowns live stream.