- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
Stellenbosch vs Bloemfontein Celtic Predictions & Tips - Draw specialists to extend winless runs in stalemate
- Stellenbosch vs Bloemfontein Celtic Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at Danie Craven Stadium
- Stellenbosch are winless in 7 home matches
- Celtic are winless in 18 away matches
- An away is tipped in Cape Town
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Stellenbosch vs Bloemfontein Celtic
Stellenbosch vs Bloemfontein Celtic Predictions
These sides are struggling to win matches. Stellenbosch have been poor at home of late whilst Celtic are terrible travelers and haven’t won an away league match since January 2020. Both sides are drawing on a regular basis though so my best bet is a draw.
- Stellenbosch have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Stellenbosch are winless in 7 home matches (3 draws, 4 losses)(Premier Soccer League).
- Bloemfontein Celtic have drawn 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Bloemfontein Celtic have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Bloemfontein Celtic are winless in 18 away matches (11 losses, 7 draws)(Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Celtic hold a 2-0 advantage over Stellenbosch across their three previous matches with one match ending in a draw.
These teams last faced off in January as Celtic drew 1-1 at home with Stellies.
Stellenbosch are on a five match winless run despite some good recent performances. They sit seven points clear of the relegation battle in 12th place in the PSL table and are approximately six points from survival.
Having won consecutive matches at Cape Town City and Baroka, Stellenbosch are five without win. They lost 2-1 to Mamelodi Sundowns, drew 1-1 with SuperSport and drew 2-2 at Kaizer Chiefs.
Their last two matches saw a 1-0 loss to AmaZulu and a 0-0 draw at Black Leopards.
Stellenbosch Injuries & Team News
Stellenbosch look set to be without captain and centre back Robyn Johannes so Mogamad De Goede will continue to deputise.
The rest of the lineup is very settled with a straight choice to make in midfield between Phathu Nange and Junior Mendieta.
Bloemfontein Celtic Form
Celtic have strung together a five match unbeaten run to allay their relegation concerns. They have moved to 10th in the PSL table with an eight point gap to relegation whilst being just two points off the top eight.
After losing to TS Galaxy and Orlando Pirates, Celtic drew 1-1 with Maritzburg and 1-1 at Baroka. A 2-1 win against TS Galaxy followed before a 1-1 draw at Golden Arrows.
Their last match saw a 1-1 draw with Swallows having trailed 1-0.
Bloemfontein Celtic Injuries & Team News
Celtic have a serious doubt over captain and striker Ndumiso Mabena after he suffered a groin injury in the last match.
Ronald Pfumbidzai is absent with injury at left back and both Lantshene Phalane and Siphelele Luthuli remain fitness question marks in midfield.
Stellenbosch vs Bloemfontein Celtic Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Stellenbosch vs Bloemfontein Celtic live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Stellenbosch vs Bloemfontein Celtic live stream.