- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Richards Bay vs Chippa United Predictions & Tips - Visitors to secure survival with draw
- Richards Bay vs Chippa United Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League relegation/promotion playoff
- Match is being played at 14:00 GMT at Richards Bay Sports Stadium
- Chippa United have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches
- A draw is my bet in Richards Bay
- Best betting tips, stats and predictions for Richards Bay vs Chippa United
Richards Bay vs Chippa United Predictions
Richards Bay have had a dip in form at the wrong time. They need to win this match by two goals to secure a place in the Premier Soccer League for next season. Chippa look solid and hard to beat and I am tipping a draw.
- Richards Bay have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Richards Bay have seen BTTS Yes in 4 of their last 5 home matches (National First Division).
- Chippa United have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Chippa United have seen under 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches (all competitions).
- Chippa United have seen BTTS Yes in their last 2 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Chippa United hold a 2-0 advantage having won both of their previous meetings against Richards Bay with no draws.
The two teams played each other a week ago as Chippa United won 2-1.
Richards Bay Form
Richards Bay looked set for automatic promotion as they topped the log after 26 matches. However, they dropped seven points in their last four matches to finish four points off the top.
After a 3-2 win against University of Pretoria, they lost 1-0 at TS Sporting and 2-1 to JDR Stars. A 1-1 draw at Jomo Cosmos followed before ending the season on a high with a 4-0 win against Steenburg United.
Their last match was the first PSL playoff match against Chippa as they lost 2-1 away. They were 2-0 down before a late consolation goal from Siyabonga Vilane.
Richards Bay Injuries & Team News
Coach Allan Freese has a clean bill of health for this match.
Richards Bay are expected to start Siyabonga Vilane and Somila Ntsundwana together up front to chase the win they need.
Chippa United Form
Chippa United had a good finish to the league season with one loss in their final seven matches but still finished in the relegation play off spot. Their only match in the playoff saw them win before a 3-0 walkover after Royal AM did not arrive for the match.
A last minute 1-0 win at Kaizer Chiefs and a strong 1-0 victory against Stellenbosch was followed by a 1-0 loss in the Nedbank Cup final to TTM. A 0-0 draw with Black Leopards followed before a disappointing 2-1 loss to Bloemfontein Celtic.
Chippa drew 0-0 at TTM and 1-1 against SuperSport United to finish the PSL season. Their first playoff match brought a 2-1 win against Richard Bay with Sandile Mthethwa and Sizwe Mdlinzo on target.
Chippa United Injuries & Team News
Chippa are expected to have Nyiko Mobbie and Riaan Hanamub back to start in the fullback positions.
Veteran midfield Oupa Manyisa could lose his spot with Kurt Lentjies playing in support of Bienvenu Eva Nga.
Richards Bay vs Chippa United FAQ
Where can I watch the Richards Bay vs Chippa United live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Richards Bay vs Chippa United live stream.