- Friday 17
- Saturday 18
- Sunday 19
- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
Royal AM vs Chippa United Predictions & Tips - Goals expected playoff clash
- Royal AM vs Chippa United Predictions for Tuesday’s Premier Soccer League relegation/promotion play-off
- Match is being played at 14:00 GMT at Chatsworth Stadium
- Royal AM have seen BTTS Yes in their last 6 matches
- Chippa United have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches
- A draw is tipped in Durban
- Best betting tips, stats and predictions for Royal AM vs Chippa United
Royal AM vs Chippa United Preview & Tips
This is expected to be a hard fought match. Chippa will be happy with a draw and should score against a Royal AM defence without a clean sheet in 10 matches. I am tipping this to end level.
- Royal AM have drawn 2 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Royal AM have seen BTTS Yes in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Chippa United have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Chippa United have seen under 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches (all competitions).
- Chippa United have seen BTTS Yes in their last 2 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
This is the first ever meeting between the sides.
Royal AM Form
Royal AM had a fine end to the First Division season with one defeat in their last 11 matches and four wins in six to finish. They missed out on automatic promotion by two points.
A 1-1 draw at relegation threatened Cape Town Spurs proved a poor result before beating TS Sporting 2-1 at home. Two late goals saw a 2-1 win at University of Pretoria in their following match after 88th and 90th minute strikes.
Royal AM ended the season with a 1-1 draw against Cape Town All Stars thanks to a last minute equaliser from the penalty spot by Lesego Manganyi.
Royal AM Injuries & Team News
Coach Sazi Ngubane has a cpuple of injuries to contend with. Playmaker Sibusiso Magaqa went off injured in the penultimate league match and is a doubt for this one. Striker Sedwyn George should be fit to return from a knock.
Hugo Nyame is expected to get the nod in goal in preference to Gershin Kock.
Chippa United Form
Chippa finished 15th in the PSL table after a run of one loss in seven matches but still entered the relegation play-offs. They won their opening match in the mini competition to take a step towards safety.
A late 1-0 win at Kaizer Chiefs and a 1-0 victory against Stellenbosch was followed by losing the Nedbank Cup final 1-0 to TTM. They then drew 0-0 with Black Leopards and lost 2-1 to Bloemfontein Celtic in a damaging result.
Chippa then drew 0-0 at TTM and 1-1 against SuperSport United to complete the regular season. Their first playoff match saw a 2-1 win against Richard Bay as Sandile Mthethwa and Sizwe Mdlinzo scored the goals.
Chippa United Injuries & Team News
Coach Lehlohonolo Seema has Nyiko Mobbie available again after suspension at right back. Riaan Hanamub is set for a recall at left back.
Veteran midfielder Oupa Manyisa is expected to lose his place with an extra attacker introduced in the shape of Bienvenu Eva Nga.
Royal AM vs Chippa United FAQ
Where can I watch the Royal AM vs Chippa United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Royal AM vs Chippa United live stream.
I am tipping both teams to hit the back of the net but ultimately for the match to end level.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @2.20 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.10 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @7.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit