- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
- Thursday 12
Porto vs Juventus Predictions & Tips - The Ronaldo show in the UEFA Champions League
- Porto vs Juventus predictions for Wednesday’s UEFA Champions League clash
- The Round of 16 first leg clash is being played at 10pm SAST at Estádio Do Dragão
- Juventus have tasted victory in 4 of their last 5 meetings with Porto
- I am tipping Juventus to claim a victory & Ronaldo to find the back of the net
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Porto vs Juventus
Porto vs Juventus Predictions
Juventus should be far too strong for Porto in the first leg of the UEFA Champions League tie. Ronaldo has scored 4 goals in his last 3 European matches, which I'm tipping to continue in Portugal.
- Porto have drawn their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Porto have lost 3 of their last 4 knockout matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Porto have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches against Juventus (UEFA Champions League).
- Juventus have won 4 of their last 5 matches against Porto (all competitions).
- Juventus have won 6 of their last 8 matches (all competitions).
- Juventus have kept 6 clean sheets in their last 8 matches (all competitions).
- Juventus have won 11 of their last 13 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Juventus’ Ronaldo has scored 4 goals in his last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Head to Head
Juventus hold a 4-0 advantage over Porto with 1 draw in 5 meetings.
The sides last met in the 2016/17 UEFA Champions League Round of 16, with Juventus running out 2-0 winners in Portugal and 1-0 in Italy.
Porto have drawn their last 4 fixtures in all competitions. The Dragons played out a drab 0-0 draw at Belenenses and 2-2 at Sporting Braga. Those results saw Porto fall away in the title race.
The Dragons played two matches in Braga, the second in the Portuguese Cup semi-final first leg. Once again they surrendered a lead after having a player dismissed, conceding an equaliser after the 90th minute for the second straight game.
Sérgio Conceição’s charges fell 2-0 behind at home against relegation-battling Boavista on Saturday. Goals from Mehdi Taremi and Sérgio Oliveira made it 2-2.
Porto Injuries & Team News
Centre back Iván Marcano remains out with a cruciate ligament rupture.
Left back Zaidu Sanusi and right back Nanu are injured.
Midfielder Otavio could return to the starting side after coming off the bench at half time against Boavista.
Juventus have picked up six victories in their last eight games, with six clean sheets along the way.
The Old Lady claimed a 2-0 win at home against Roma in Serie A before securing a Coppa Italia final spot. Juve fought hard against Inter Milan in the second leg, earning a 0-0 draw at home after a 2-1 victory in Milan in the first leg.
Andrea Pirlo’s team fell to a disappointing 1-0 loss at Napoli over the weekend. Juve had 62% possession, 24-8 shots, and 2.01-1.06 expected goals, but just couldn't find a way to find the back of the net.
Juventus Injuries & Team News
Juventus midfielders Arthur is injured and Argentine attacker Paulo Dybala is still out with a medial collateral ligament injury.
Porto vs Juventus Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Porto vs Juventus live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Porto vs Juventus live stream.
Juventus’ last four defeats have been rectified by a victory and I am tipping that trend to continue in Portugal. I'm also backing Cristiano Ronaldo to score after finding the net 4 times in his last 3 UEFA Champions League outings.
Best Bets: Juventus Win Full Time Result @2.05 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best Bets: Cristiano Ronaldo Anytime Goalscorer @2.05 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 3 Units
Value Bet: Cristiano Ronaldo First Goalscorer @4.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit