- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca Predictions & Tips - Draw enough for Chiefs to advance
- Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca Predictions for Saturday’s CAF Champions League semi-final second leg
- Match is being played at 17:00 GMT at FNB Stadium
- Chiefs lead 1-0 on aggregate despite being outshot 26-3 in the first leg
- Chiefs have kept 6 clean sheets in their last 6 home CAF CL matches
- Best betting tips, stats and predictions for Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca
Chiefs backed to advance (Getty Images)
Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca Preview & Tips
Chiefs parked the bus to win the first leg. Wydad have a terrible away record in the CAF Champions League and struggle to score goals on their travels. With a slender 1-0 advantage Chiefs will be defensive yet again so I can't see Wydad getting on the scoresheet. A goalless draw looks likely.
- Kaizer Chiefs have drawn 3 of their last 6 home matches (3 wins)(CAF Champions League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have kept 6 clean sheets in their last 6 home matches (CAF Champions League).
- Wydad Casablanca have won 3 of their last 26 away matches (CAF Champions League).
- Wydad Casablanca have drawn 2 of their last 3 away matches (CAF Champions League).
- Wydad Casablanca have failed to score in 5 of their last 8 away matches (CAF Champions League).
Head to Head
Kaizer Chiefs hold a 2-1 advantage across their three previous meetings against Wydad Casablanca. The sides have met three times this season.
Chiefs were beaten 4-0 at Wydad Casablanca in February before winning 1-0 a month later. Chiefs beat Wydad 1-0 in the first leg in Morocco a week ago.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Chiefs reached this stage after a 4-0 win and 3-0 loss in Tanzania to Simba SC in the quarter-final to progress 4-3 on aggregate.
After those two legs against Simba SC, Chiefs lost 2-1 at Black Leopards. A 3-2 win against Golden Arrows and 1-0 win at TS Galaxy followed under caretaker coach Arthur Zwane.
Chiefs’ last match saw a 1-0 win in Casablanca against Wydad in the first leg as Samir Nurkovic scored. The Moroccans had 26 shots, 80% possession and 16 corners but could not score.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Coach Stuart Baxter will be without forwards Khama Billiat and Dumisani Zuma due to injury. Lebogang Manyama missed the first leg a week ago due to injury.
Bruce Bvuma will start in goal whilst veteran Willard Katsande is expected to keep his place in midfield. Yagan Sasman and Philani Zulu will battle it out to start at left back.
Wydad Casablanca Form
Wydad AC reached the semi-final stage after a 2-1 aggregate win in their quarter-final against MC Alger. They drew 1-1 away before a 1-0 home win as Walid El Karti scored the goal.
After a 4-2 win against Difaâ El Jadida thanks to a Ayoub El Kaabi hattrick, Wydad won 5-3 at Hassania Agadir. A 0-0 draw against Renaissance Zemamra followed.
Their last match saw a 15 match unbeaten home run ended by Kaizer Chiefs as they dominated the match but only had eight shots on target. Wydad play RSB Berkane away on Tuesday ahead of this match.
Wydad Casablanca Injuries & Team News
Wydad have no injuries or suspensions for this match.
Coach Faouzi Benzarti could hand a start to winger Simon Msuva as his side searches for an away goal.
Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca FAQ
Where can I watch the Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Kaizer Chiefs vs Wydad Casablanca live stream.