- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
- Thursday 12
Everton vs Man City Predictions & Tips - City too strong for Toffees in FA Cup
- Everton vs Man City predictions for Saturday’s FA Cup quarter-final clash
- The tie will be played at Goodison Park (7.30pm SAST)
- Man City beat Everton 3-1 in the Premier League earlier in the campaign
- I'm backing Man City to win, with over 2.5 goals to be scored
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Everton vs Manchester City
Everton vs Man City Predictions
Manchester City, bar a blip in the derby, have been immense. But resting key defensive players in the FA Cup could provide Everton with a chance to score with over 2.5 goals predicted.
- Man City have won 24 of their last 25 matches (all competitions).
- Man City have won 13 of their last 14 matches (FA Cup).
- Man City's Ilkay Gundogan has scored 2 goals in his last 2 matches (all competitions).
- Man City have won their last 6 matches against Everton (all competitions).
- Everton have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 matches against Man City (all competitions).
- Everton have lost their last 2 matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Manchester City hold a 74-68 head-to-head advantage over Everton, with the two sides drawing 47 of their 189 competitive meetings.
Earlier this season in the Premier League, Manchester City beat Everton 3-1 courtesy of goals from Phil Foden, Riyad Mahrez and Bernardo Silva.
Carlo Ancelotti’s side have lost their last two matches, with a 2-1 home defeat against Burnley last weekend coming as a huge surprise.
Chris Wood and Dwight McNeill put Burnley two up before Dominic Calvert-Lewin reduced the deficit.
They also lost 2-0 at Chelsea and have been an all-or-nothing team for most of the season having drawn just four matches.
The Toffees knocked out Rotherham, Sheffield Wednesday and Tottenham to make the quarter-finals.
Everton Injuries & Team News
Carlo Ancelotti’s main issue will be in goal, as first-choice goalkeeper Jordan Pickford is ruled out and his deputy Robin Olsen is a doubt.
This could lead to 21-year-old Joao Virginia starting.
Fabian Delph, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Jean-Philippe Gbamin and James Rodríguez will all miss the cup tie.
Manchester City Form
Pep Guardiola’s side have responded excellently since the recent derby defeat to Manchester United, beating both Southampton (5-2) and Fulham (3-0) emphatically in the Premier League.
They defeated Borussia Mönchengladbach 2-0 in midweek to reach the Champions League quarter-finals, and are still in the hunt to win four trophies this season.
City have had a simplistic route to the FA Cup quarterfinals, beating Birmingham, Cheltenham and Swansea comfortably.
Manchester City Injuries & Team News
Pep Guardiola has a fully-fit squad, but following a midweek Champions League fixture against Borussia Mönchengladbach it is likely he will make changes.
Zack Steffen is the most likely change in goal, with the likes of Nathan Ake, Eric Garcia and Sergio Aguero are all possible starters.
Everton vs Man City FAQs
Where can I watch the Everton vs Man City live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Everton vs Man City live stream.
This will be anything but a drab affair. Expect goals and City's Ilkay Gundogan netting again.
Best Bet: Man City & Over 2.5 Result & Total Goals @1.83 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Anytime Goalscorer Tip: Ilkay Gundogan Anytime Goalscorer @2.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
First Goalscorer Tip: Ilkay Gundogan First Goalscorer @6.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Man City Win 2-1 Correct Score @9.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit