- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Predictions & Tips - North London derby goalfest
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur predictions for Sunday’s Premier League derby
- The match is being played at the Emirates (6.30pm SAST)
- Tottenham have beaten Arsenal in their last 2 encounters
- Spurs are backed to win a North London derby filled with goals
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur
Arsenal vs Tottenham Predictions
Tottenham Hotspur have had the better of North London derbies of late. With 20 goals in their last seven games under their belt, they are tipped to win at the Emirates. Both sides played in the UEFA Europa League on Thursday night, but Spurs had the luxury of a home match. They should be fresher and make it three derby wins on the trot.
- Arsenal have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Arsenal have seen over 3.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Tottenham have won their last 2 matches against Arsenal (Premier League).
- Tottenham are unbeaten in their last 5 matches against Arsenal (all competitions).
- Tottenham have won their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Tottenham have seen over 3.5 goals in 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
Arsenal have 82 wins in this fixture compared to Tottenham’s 66. There have also been 54 draws shared between the sides.
Spurs made it back-to-back wins in the North London derby when winning 2-0 earlier this season thanks to goals from Heung-Min Son and Harry Kane.
Tottenham have not lost to the Gunners in five matches.
Arsenal recorded an eye-catching 3-1 win over Olympiakos in the UEFA Europa League on Thursday.
Martin Odergaard, Gabriel and Mohamed Elneny were all on the scoresheet in the last 16 first leg win in Greece.
The victory made it three in Arsenal's last four games. They also got the better of Benfica 3-2 in the Europa League and Leicester 3-1 in the Premier League.
It was a share of the points for Mikel Arteta's side in their most recent Premier League game as they were held 1-1 by Burnley.
Arsenal Team News
Mikel Arteta has the luxury of a full squad to choose from.
After the midweek trip to Greece, Arteta may opt for changes for the derby.
Tottenham clocked up a fifth straight win as Harry Kane scored in each half of a 2-0 win over Dinamo Zagreb in the UEFA Europa League.
Jose Mourinho's side's run also includes two comprehensive 4-1 and 4-0 wins over Austrian side Wolfsberger in the previous round.
Spurs have also defeated Fulham 1-0 and Crystal Palace 4-1 in the Premier League during their winning run.
Goals have been flowing for Tottenham with 20 scored in the last seven matches in all competitions.
Tottenham Team News
Tottenham have a question mark over Harry Kane after he picked up a knock against Dinamo Zagreb, but he is expected to be fit.
Gareth Bale was rested in the Europa League but should be recalled along with Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg and Sergio Reguilon.
Midfielder Giovanni Lo Celso remains out but is closing in on a return from a lengthy absence.
Arsenal vs Tottenham FAQs
Where can I watch the Arsenal vs Tottenham live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Arsenal vs Tottenham live stream.
Tottenham Hotspur are on a good run of form and will be confident going into the North London derby having beaten Arsenal in their last two meetings. I'm backing Spurs to win, with both teams scoring.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes Both Teams To Score @1.70 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Tottenham Win Full-Time Result @2.90 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units
Megabet: Over 3.5 Goals Alternative Total Goals @3.30 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Tottenham Win 3-1 Correct Score @23.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit