- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Chelsea vs Fulham Predictions & Tips - Chelsea to win with clean sheet in London derby
- Chelsea vs Fulham predictions for Saturday’s Premier League derby
- The match is being played at 6.30pm SAST at Stamford Bridge
- Chelsea have won their last 6 meetings with rivals Fulham
- I'm backing Chelsea to win to nil in the London derby
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Chelsea vs Fulham
Chelsea vs Fulham Predictions
Fulham are in a slump again and are unlikely to be able to play their own game at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea should cruise to the three points in the English Premier League as they look to secure a top four finish.
- Chelsea have won 14 of their last 21 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have won their last 6 matches against Fulham (Premier League).
- Chelsea have won to nil in 4 of their last 6 matches against Fulham (Premier League).
- Fulham have failed to score in their last 3 away matches against Chelsea (Premier League).
- Fulham have lost 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Fulham have failed to score in 4 of their last 8 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Chelsea have a 49-11 advantage against Fulham with 26 draws in 86 matches.
Chelsea have won the last six encounters including 2-0 in the last two at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea have won 14 of their last 21 matches and are fighting on three fronts. They are 4th in the Premier League, four points behind Leicester and three points ahead of West Ham.
Thomas Tuchel’s side beat Man City 1-0 in the FA Cup semi-finals. Hakim Ziyech scored the winner at Wembley in another solid defensive performance.
The Blues returned to the Premier League with a 0-0 draw at home against Brighton. They dominated possession but found chances hard to come by.
Chelsea then picked up a vital 1-0 win at West Ham. Timo Werner scored the winner in a deserved victory, Chelsea with 2.52-0.27 expected goals.
Chelsea’s last match was a 1-1 draw at Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final first leg. Christian Pulisic put them ahead and they will be disappointed after dominating most of the game.
Chelsea Injuries and Team News
Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic is injured.
Expect Tuchel to make some changes here with Marcos Alonso, Hakim Ziyech, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Kai Havertz in line to start.
Fulham were looking good to avoid relegation at the end of February. They have lost five of seven since then and are seven points from safety with five matches remaining.
Scott Parker’s side have lost four of their last five. The Cottagers lost at home against Man City (3-0), Leeds (2-1) and Wolves (1-0) and lost 3-1 at Aston Villa.
Fulham’s last match was a 1-1 draw at Arsenal. Josh Maja put them ahead from the penalty spot, but they couldn’t hang on after having 30% possession and 0.84-2.86 expected goals.
Fulham Injuries & Team News
Right back Kenny Tete is doubtful after testing positive for COVID-19.
Centre back Terrence Kongolo and midfielder Tom Cairney are injured.
Midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek is on loan from Chelsea and can’t face his parent club.
Chelsea should dominate their encounter with Fulham and win to nil at Stamford Bridge on Saturday in the Premier League.
Best Bet: Chelsea Win Full Time Result @1.49 at BetMGM - 6 Units
Value Bet: Chelsea Win To Nil @2.30 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Chelsea Win 2-0 Correct Score @7.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit