- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Predictions & Tips - Blues tipped to bounce back in derby
- Crystal Palace vs Chelsea predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash
- The match is being played at 6.30pm SAST at Selhurst Park
- Chelsea have kept 13 clean sheets in their last 16 fixtures
- I'm tipping Chelsea to win to nil in this London derby
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Crystal Palace vs Chelsea
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Predictions
Crystal Palace do not have a great goalscoring record in matches at home at Selhurst Park. That’s bad news against a Chelsea team who love keeping clean sheets. I'm backing Chelsea to win to nil.
- Crystal Palace have seen BTTS No in their last 5 home matches (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier League).
- Chelsea have won their last 6 matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League).
- Chelsea have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League).
- Chelsea have won 2-0 in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 14 of their last 16 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have kept 13 clean sheets in their last 16 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Chelsea have a 30-12 advantage against Crystal Palace with 15 draws in 57 meetings.
Chelsea have won the last six encounters including 4-0 at home in October.
Crystal Palace Form
Crystal Palace have been inconsistent this season. The Eagles have won one and lost one of their last five matches with three draws.
Roy Hodgson’s side drew 0-0 at home against Fulham and Manchester United before a 4-1 defeat at Tottenham.
Palace bounced back with a 1-0 home win against West Brom thanks to Luka Milivojevic’s penalty.
Crystal Palace’s last match was a 1-1 draw at Everton. They had 0.60-2.53 expected goals with Michy Batshuayi coming off the bench to equalise in the 86th minute.
Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey and centre back Mamadou Sakho are injured. Striker Michy Batshuayi is on loan and can’t face parent club Chelsea.
Roy Hodgson has a number of injury concerns with defenders Nathaniel Clyne, Nathan Ferguson, and James Tomkins doubtful alongside midfielders James McArthur and James McCarthy.
Chelsea have been in great form since Thomas Tuchel became manager in January. The Blues have kept 13 clean sheets in their last 16 matches.
Tuchel’s side kept seven consecutive clean sheets including 1-0 and 2-0 wins against Atletico Madrid in the UEFA Champions League round of 16.
Chelsea returned to the Premier League with a 2-0 home win against Sheffield United before a shock 5-2 home defeat to West Brom. There were excuses with Thiago Silva sent off in the 27th minute.
Chelsea’s last match was a 2-0 win against Porto in the Champions League quarter-final first leg. Mason Mount opened the scoring in the first half with Ben Chilwell wrapping it up late on.
Chelsea Injuries and Team News
Chelsea centre back Thiago Silva is suspended and the only player missing.
Expect to see a number of changes here with Callum Hudson-Odoi, Marcos Alonso, N'Golo Kanté, Hakim Ziyech and Olivier Giroud set to start.
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Crystal Palace vs Chelsea live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Crystal Palace vs Chelsea live stream.
Where can I watch free Premier League live streaming?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch free Premier League live streaming.
Crystal Palace failed to score in home meetings with Burnley, Fulham, and Manchester United, so Chelsea can win to nil and continue their quest for UEFA Champions League qualification.
Best Bet: Chelsea Win Full Time Result @1.56 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: Chelsea Win To Nil @2.40 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Chelsea Win 2-0 Correct Score @7.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit