- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
Everton vs Aston Villa Predictions & Tips - Both sides have goals in them at Goodison Park
- Everton vs Aston Villa predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash
- The match is being played at 9:00 pm SAST at Goodison Park
- Everton have drawn 3 of their last 4 fixtures in the Premier League
- I'm backing a draw and BTTS
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Everton vs Aston Villa
Everton vs Aston Villa Predictions
Everton have become draw specialists at Goodison Park of late. Aston Villa are not good on the road and have struggled for points. I'm tipping a draw with BTTS on Saturday night in Liverpool.
- Everton have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League)
- Everton have drawn their last 2 home matches (Premier League)
- Everton have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions)
- Everton have seen BTTS in 9 of their last 11 home matches against Aston Villa (all competitions)
- Everton have drawn 5 of their last 8 home matches against Aston Villa (Premier League)
- Aston Villa are winless in 7 of their last 8 matches (Premier League)
- Aston Villa are winless in their last 3 away matches (Premier League)
- Aston Villa have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League)
Everton have an 82-81 advantage over Aston Villa with 59 matches drawn.
The two sides drew 1-1 in the reverse fixture this season.
Everton beat Arsenal 1-0 away on Friday, which ended their six-match winless run in all competitions.
The Toffees struggled to create chances and had just eight shots, 0.53 expected goals and 40% possession. A solid defensive display meant Bernd Leno’s own goal was enough to give Everton a win.
Everton's victory over Arsenal ended a run of three consecutive Premier League draws to Crystal Palace and Tottenham at home and Brighton away.
With just one win in six matches, Everton are eighth in the Premier League and three points off the European places.
Everton Injuries & Team News
Defender Michael Keane is out with a long-term injury.
Midfielders Abdoulaye Doucoure and Jean-Philippe Gbamin are also unavailable through injury.
Aston Villa Form
Aston Villa drew 2-2 at home against West Brom on Sunday, ending their two-match losing streak in the Premier League.
Anwar El-Ghazi scored early on but Villa conceded two goals either side of half-time. Dean Smith’s side dominated the match with 70% possession and 24 shots and Keinan Davis eventually scored the equaliser in the 91st minute.
Villa are winless in seven of their last eight Premier League matches. A 3-1 win at home against Fulham is their only recent win. This was followed by back-to-back losses to Liverpool and Man City.
Recent poor form has seen Villa slip from European contenders to 11th place in the Premier League.
Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
Matty Cash will return to the squad after serving his recent suspension.
Forward Jack Grealish remains out with a calf injury.
Midfield duo Morgan Samson and Trézéguet are also ruled out.
Everton vs Aston Villa Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Everton vs Aston Villa live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Everton vs Aston Villa live stream.
There have been regular BTTS scorelines between Everton and Aston Villa in recent encounters. With both clubs struggling for victories in the English Premier League, I'm tipping a draw with BTTS at Goodison Park.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @1.75 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.70 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @7.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit