- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
Wolves vs Burnley Predictions & Tips - Burnley to earn a point at Molineux
- Wolves vs Burnley predictions for Sunday’s Premier League clash
- The match is being played at 1pm SAST at Molineux Stadium
- Wolves have drawn 4 of their last 7 meetings with Burnley
- I'm tipping a draw for this clash
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Wolves vs Burnley
Wolves vs Burnley Predictions
Burnley have fears over relegation, so they will be fighting hard for points in the run-in. The Clarets can hold Wolves to a stalemate at Molineux, with under 2.5 goals my best bet.
- Wolves have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 8 matches (Premier League).
- Wolves have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Burnley (all competitions).
- Wolves have drawn 4 of their last 7 matches against Burnley (all competitions).
- Burnley have drawn 2 of their last 3 away matches against Wolves (all competitions).
- Burnley have seen BTTS in their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- Burnley have drawn 4 of their last 9 matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Wolves have a 66-39 advantage against Burnley with 29 draws in 134 matches.
Wolves failed to win in five matches but got back to winning ways with a 1-0 victory at Fulham. They left it late with Adama Traoré netting the winner in the 91st minute.
Nuno Espírito Santo's side backed up with a 1-0 home win against Sheffield United. Traoré assisted Willian José for the winner as they held the Blades to 0.30 expected goals.
Wolves Injuries & Team News
Wolves are missing injured defender Jonny with Marcal doubtful.
Midfielder Ruben Neves is doubtful after testing positive for COVID-19.
Winger Pedro Neto is out for the rest of the season and striker Raúl Jiménez remains out injured.
Burnley are 17th in the Premier League and six points above the relegation zone. The Clarets have won one of their last nine matches.
That victory came in a 2-1 win at Everton before the international break.
Sean Dyche’s side have lost their last three games. Burnley lost 3-2 at Southampton, 2-1 at home against Newcastle and 3-1 at Manchester United.
Burnley Injuries & Team News
Nick Pope could return in goal.
Centre back Kevin Long is injured alongside midfielder Robbie Brady and striker Ashley Barnes.
Wolves vs Burnley Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Wolves vs Burnley live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Wolves vs Burnley live stream.
Wolves have won their last two games 1-0, but might find Burnley a bit more difficult to keep at bay. The Clarets have tumbled into a relegation battle and a point will be their main aim at Molineux on Sunday.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @1.63 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.45 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @7.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit