- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
Wolves vs Leeds Predictions & Tips - Goals expected as Leeds travel to Wolverhampton
- Wolves vs Leeds predictions for Friday’s Premier League fixture.
- The match is being played at Molineux (10.00pm SAST).
- Leeds have won 2 of their last 3 matches on the road.
- I am tipping Leeds to win with over 2.5 goals in the match.
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Wolves vs Leeds.
Wolves vs Leeds Predictions
Wolves struggle to score goals, while Leeds have no problems in that department. Over 2.5 is the best bet for this match, while a win for the visitors should also be looked at.
- Wolves have won 1 of their last 5 home matches (Premier League).
- Wolves have failed to score in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Leeds have won 2 of their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have seen over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 away matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have scored 2+ goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League).
- Leeds' Patrick Bamford has scored 12 goals this season (Premier League).
Head to Head
Leeds have a 42-34 advantage in the head to head stats, with 22 draws in 98 clashes between the clubs.
Wolves won the corresponding fixture at Elland Road 1-0 back in October 2020. Raul Jimenez got the winner. Sadly, Jimenez will not be able to feature this time due to an ongoing head injury.
Wolves have picked up seven points from their last three Premier League matches.
Victories over Arsenal and Southampton by 2-1 scorelines will give Nuno Espírito Santo confidence that his side are moving in the right direction.
They came from a goal down in both matches to win. On Sunday, Ruben Neves and Pedro Neto scored in the win over the Saints.
But before the win over Arsenal, Wolves endured a run of eight games without a win. It was a run which had forced them onto the periphery of a relegation battle.
Wolves Injures and Team News
Wolves will be missing two key players for this one, but they have been missing for a while.
Raul Jimenez (fractured skull) is unlikely to play again this season, while Daniel Podence (muscle tear) does not yet have a date set for his return.
You can expect Adama Traore and Pedro Neto to support lone striker Willian Jose from wide positions.
Whenever Leeds take to the field, goals are almost guaranteed. They have won three and lost three of their last six games to continue their inconsistencies.
They were 3-0 down at Arsenal on Sunday before fighting back to eventually lose 4-2.
Marcelo Bielsa's charges had won their previous two away fixtures with a 3-1 win at UEFA Champions League-chasing Leicester City and a 2-1 win over Newcastle United.
The Whites have also lost at home to Brighton (1-0) and Everton (2-1) and defeated Crystal Palace 2-0 at home in their last six fixtures.
Leeds Injuries and Team News
There are no fresh injury concerns for Leeds, with Kalvin Phillips (calf), Robin Koch (knee) and (groin) continuing to miss out.
Wolves vs Leeds FAQs
Where can I watch the Wolves vs Leeds live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Wolves vs Leeds live stream.