- Sunday 22
- Monday 23
- Tuesday 24
- Wednesday 25
- Thursday 26
- Friday 27
- Saturday 28
- Sunday 29
- Monday 30
- Tuesday 31
- Wednesday 1
Wolves vs Norwich Preview & Tips - Wolves to get back to winning ways
- Wolves vs Norwich predictions for Sunday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Molineux (14:00 BST)
- Can Wanderers end their five-match winless run?
- Preview, stats & team news
Wolves have kept a clean sheet in their last 2 matches against Norwich (Getty Images)
Norwich are already relegated. This will give Wolves a great chance to get back to winning ways after a horrid run of form.
Wolves vs Norwich Preview
Wolves will want to end their winless Premier League run and they can defeat out of form Norwich. The Canaries are struggling in front of goal and a home win to nil is likely.
- Wolves vs Norwich Preview
- Wolves Form
- Wolves Injuries
- Norwich Form
- Norwich Injuries
- Wolves vs Norwich Live Stream FAQ
- Wolves have won 2 of their last 3 matches against Norwich (Premier League)
- Wolves have kept a clean sheet in their last 2 matches against Norwich (Premier League)
- Norwich have lost to nil in their last 4 matches (Premier League)
- Norwich have conceded 2+ goals in 7 of their last 8 away matches (Premier League)
Wolves have a 32-14 advantage against Norwich in 63 meetings with 17 draws.
Wolves couldn’t build on their 2-2 comeback draw at Chelsea. They fell to a 5-1 loss against Man City on Wednesday.
Leander Dendoncker cancelled out City’s early opener. Wolves were then on the backfoot with 0.49-2.65 expected goals and they conceded four more goals.
The dip in form has effectively ended Wanderers’ European aspirations. Bruno Lage’s side are in eighth place and five points off the top seven.
Defender Romain Saïss and midfielder Daniel Podence are doubtful.
Defenders Max Kilman and Nélson Semedo are out.
Norwich lost their fifth consecutive Premier League match at Leicester (3-0) last time out. The Canaries held out until half time before conceding three second-half goals.
Norwich have lost without scoring in their last four, losing at West Ham (4-0), Aston Villa (2-0) and Newcastle (3-0). 11 defeats in 13 keeps Dean Smith’s side rooted to the bottom of the Premier League table.
Defender Christoph Zimmermann and midfielder Mathias Normann are doubtful.
Midfielder Kenny McLean and defensive pair Andrew Omobamidele and Ozan Kabak are out.
Strikers Adam Idah and Joshua Sargent are unavailable.
Wolves vs Norwich Live Stream FAQ
What time does Wolves vs Norwich Start?
The match starts at 14:00 GMT on Sunday, May 15
Wolves can take advantage of a goal-shy Norwich side and record a much-needed victory at Molineux.
Top Betting Sites
22 May 2022
28 May 2022
29 May 2022