- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Baroka vs Sekhukhune United Predictions & Tips - Bakgakga’s struggles at home to continue
- Baroka vs Sekhukhune United Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 16:00 BST at Peter Mokaba Stadium
- Baroka have 1 win in 7 PSL matches at home (3 draws)
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Baroka vs Sekhukhune United
Baroka vs Sekhukhune United Predictions
Baroka are having a dip in form and struggling to matches at home. Sekhukhune look a steady side and are six unbeaten on their travels. I am tipping these teams to play out a score draw.
- Baroka vs Sekhukhune United Predictions
- Head to Head
- Baroka Form
- Baroka Injuries & Team News
- Sekhukhune United Form
- Sekhukhune United Injuries & Team News
- Baroka have lost drawn 3 of their last 7 home matches (lost 3, won 1)(Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Sekhukhune United have drawn 3 of their last 6 away matches (won 3)(all competitions).
- Sekhukhune United have seen BTTS Yes in 4 of their last 5 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
This is the first ever meeting between these two teams.
Baroka are currently in a poor run of form with three defeats in their last five matches.
A 2-1 defeat against Orlando Pirates after leading 1-0 was followed by a 1-1 draw at Swallows as they again surrendered a 1-0 lead. This season began with a convincing 2-0 win against Marumo Gallants despite having just four shots.
A 2-1 loss at Kaizer Chiefs came next before a poor 1-0 home loss to Maritzburg United in their last match. Baroka put up 1.86 xG to just 0.64 xG for their opponents.
Baroka Injuries & Team News
Baroka were without star striker Evidence Makgopa for the defeat against Maritzburg and he remains a doubt for this one.
Thamsanqa Masiya is suspended on the right wing. Defensive midfielder Manuel Kambala could be recalled in the engine room.
Sekhukhune United Form
After promotion to the top flight, they began this season with a 1-0 loss against Chippa United. They had won their final four matches of last season.
A highly impressive 2-0 win at Maritzburg United followed as Nigerian striker Chibuike Ohizu scored a first half brace.
Their last match saw the side come from 1-0 down at home to Stellenbosch to draw 1-1. Chibuike Ohizu netted the equaliser after 69 minutes.
Sekhukhune United Injuries & Team News
Sekhukhune could hand debuts to midfielder Seth Parusnath and right back Nyiko Mobbie. Winger Thabo Rakhale went off injured in the last match so Talent Chawapiwa could replace him.
Veteran midfielder Willard Katsande may need to settle for a place on the bench once again.