- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Cape Town City vs Orlando Pirates Predictions & Tips - Improving Pirates to win on the road
- Cape Town City vs Orlando Pirates Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Fixture is being played at 15:30 GMT at Cape Town Stadium
- Cape Town City have won 1 of their last 6 home matches
- An Orlando Pirates win is my tip in Cape Town
- Tips, team news, preview & stats
Pirates can get away win (Getty Images)
Cape Town City vs Orlando Pirates Predictions
City have not been at their best at home of late. Having played a big match on Wednesday and having to fly back, they may not be fully focused on this one. Pirates are playing well in away matches and I am tipping them to win.
- Cape Town City vs Orlando Pirates Predictions
- Head to Head
- Cape Town City Form
- Cape Town City Injuries & Team News
- Orlando Pirates Form
- Orlando Pirates Injuries & Team News
- Cape Town City vs Orlando Pirates FAQ
- Cape Town City have won 1 of their last 6 home matches (2 losses, 3 draws)(all competitions).
- Cape Town City have failed to score in their last 3 home matches (all competitions).
- Orlando Pirates have won 2 of their last 3 away matches (1 draw)(Premier Soccer League).
- Orlando Pirates have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
These sides sit at 2-2 across their four meetings in the past with no matches ending in draws.
The sides last met in March as Orlando Pirates won 2-1 away from home.
Cape Town City Form
Cape Town City won their last match to reach the MTN8 final. After a 0-0 home draw in the first leg against Swallows where they produced 2.1 xG, they lost 3-0 at home to Stellenbosch after two late goals.
City then faced Swallows in a league match and drew 0-0 on their travels with few chances on offer.
In their last match, City thrashed Swallows 4-0 away in the second leg in a match which was 0-0 after 40 minutes. Bradley Ralani scored twice, Fagrie Lakay netted once and substitute Edmilson Dove added a fourth in the last minute.
Cape Town City Injuries & Team News
City have a fully fit squad to choose. Coach Eric Tinkler could rotate from the cup semi-final with winger Craig Martin and midfielder Mpho Makola coming in.
Edmilson Dove is back after a year on the sidelines and he could start at left wingback with Terrence Mashego rested.
Orlando Pirates Form
Pirates saw a four match unbeaten run ended by a defeat in their last match. The team had looked in improved form under co-coaches Fadlu Davids and Mandla Ncikazi.
A 2-2 home draw against Stellenbosch with ten men was followed by a 0-0 stalemate at Marumo Gallants and a narrow 1-0 home win against Swallows. A 3-1 win at Chippa United came next having trailed 1-0.
Their last match a 2-0 home loss to Mamelodi Sundowns after two second half goals. Pirates rarely threatened their rock solid opponents.
Orlando Pirates Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Richard Ofori remains out injured so Siyabonga Mpontshane will deputise. Attacking midfielders Thembinkosi Lorch and Terrence Dzvukamanja are also absent.
Striker Zakhele Lepasa remains on the treatment table. Tshegofatso Mabasa will lead the line.
Cape Town City vs Orlando Pirates FAQ
Where can I watch the Cape Town City vs Orlando Pirates live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Cape Town City vs Orlando Pirates live stream.
Pirates have had a full week to prepare and I am tipping them to win a low scoring match.
Best Bet: Pirates Win Full Time Result $2.10 at Bookmaker - 3 Units
Value Bet: Pirates/Under 2.5 Goal Result/Total Goals $4.00 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Pirates Win 2-0 Correct Score $13.00 at Neds - 1 Unit